[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I was born somewhere else. This nationality is a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: angry.jpg (22KB, 309x236px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
22KB, 309x236px
I wish I was born somewhere else.
This nationality is a fucking curse.
Everyone you will ever meet will pretend that you are an unfunny, emotionless scat fetishist, even if you aren't, just because you told them from where you are.
They will also instantly hate you for things you haven't even done.
Every time I go to another country I pretend to be from somewhere else and everyone always believes me and is nice to me.
Fuck this and fuck my parents for not moving somewhere else before I was born.
>>
>>76746709
Quit complaining, no one in real life thinks that. No one worth talking to hates someone based on their nationality.
>>
Do you get tired of hitler jokes too?
>>
File: sick of your shit.jpg (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sick of your shit.jpg
62KB, 1024x1024px
>I suffer in a well-off first world country
>>
>>76746709
You must spend all day on the internet. No one says or thinks this shit irl.
>>
>>76746783
dumb frogposter
>>
>>76746783
their only problem is ""muh girls"". AJAJAJJAJAJ pathetic weak cucks. thats why first worlder genocide is unavoidable
>>
>>76746783
God created Turks to make sure of that
>>
fuck off abduhlah
>>
>>76746783
>>76746870
How is Turkey not first world? As long as you live in a city,your life is hardly third world.
>>
File: IMG_0296.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0296.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>76746709
>They will also instantly hate you for things you haven't even done

I can't help but be amused when Germans devolve in self-pity about people hating them then turn around and resent Americans for the same reasons people hate them.
>>
>>76746783
this
>>76746709
oh boo-fucking-hoo
like half of this planet is filled with germboos
try being a slavshit
>>
>>76747707
This. A lot of people like Germany, some countries have it way worse like Russia, Turkey or Japan in some Asian countries
>>
>Ger'many'
>There's only one
>>
>>76746956
Erdoroach will take care of that, he's recently removed evolution from curriculum in secondary schools hoping his people won't find out he's actually not human.
>>
That's why islam should dominate your fucking weak country.

"Uhhh they are saying i am crazy because i am germaaaaan"

You piece of shit. Try to live in a country where using your phone in the streets is practically asking for a bullet in the face.
>>
>>76747182
Fuck you I like Americans.
>>
>>76747707
No you are fucking wrong.
Being slav is totally acceptable and the only people who hate you are low lifes and actual racistic retards.
But it's fully acceptable even by elites, peacelovers and intellectuals to hate on us.
Am I not even allowed to be upset about this?
>>
>>76746709
Every person is stereotyped in foreign countries. When I traveled to Japan and Korea, people there didn't believe I was American because I was skinny. They legimately thought everyone was fat in America apart from celebrities and TV hosts.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.