[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Mexicans the biggest LARPers in the world? >We wuz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: badf.png (172KB, 402x544px) Image search: [Google]
badf.png
172KB, 402x544px
Why are Mexicans the biggest LARPers in the world?

>We wuz Eagle Warriors n shiet
>We wuz Jaguar Knights n shiet
>We wuz Aztecas n shiet

Jesus Christ, these people really believe they aren't Spanish rape babies. And their culture is 99% derived from Spanish culture too.
>>
File: 1484025690351.png (267KB, 283x578px) Image search: [Google]
1484025690351.png
267KB, 283x578px
>>76736031
I'm not sure why anybody would even want to be Aztec or Maya. I mean, sure, they had nice temples and shit like irrigation, but they were also the most savage and uncivilized of all peoples to ever walk the Earth. They make the Nazis look like good guys, for fuck's sake.
>>
File: RH6F8PZ.png (97KB, 1212x615px) Image search: [Google]
RH6F8PZ.png
97KB, 1212x615px
>CALLATE PINCHE GRINGO WE WUZ INDIOS N SHEEIT
>STOP OPPRESSING US WHITE MAN
>>
>>76736090
>According to the Spanish the Aztecs sacrificed 10 000 children every year., yet only 42 sacrificed children have been found in the most important temple of the empire. 42 children in 200 years. On the same spot the Spanish massacred 8 000 unarmed nobles and their children in a couple of hours. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_in_the_Great_Temple

>Guzman's troops everywhere committed terrible depredations. The first province he marched through was Mechoacan, the inhabitants of which still possessed abundance of gold, though not of the finest quality, as it contained a considerable alloy of silver, for which reason Guzman compelled them to contribute a larger amount. Casonci, the principal cazique of the province, boldly refused to give him so great a quantity of gold as he demanded, wherefore Guzman ordered him to be tortured, by pouring hot oil over his feet; but as the unfortunate cazique, notwithstanding all the torments he endured, still remained firm to his purpose, he was ordered to be hung.
- The True History of the Conquest of New Spain by Bernal Diaz del Castillo, CXCVII
>>
File: Sack of Rome.png (26KB, 326x560px) Image search: [Google]
Sack of Rome.png
26KB, 326x560px
>>76736090
Aztecs didn't kidnap people nor attack civilians.

>Pope Clement VII had given his support to the Kingdom of France in an attempt to alter the balance of power in the region, and free the Papacy from dependency, i.e. a growing weakness to "Imperial domination" by the Holy Roman Empire (and the Habsburg dynasty).
>The army of the Holy Roman Emperor defeated the French army in Italy, but funds were not available to pay the soldiers. The 34,000 Imperial troops mutinied and forced their commander, Charles III, Duke of Bourbon and Constable of France, to lead them towards Rome.
>After the brutal execution of some 1,000 defenders of the Papal capital and shrines, the pillage began. Churches and monasteries, as well as the palaces of prelates and cardinals, were looted and destroyed. Even pro-Imperial cardinals had to pay to save their properties from the rampaging soldiers. On 8 May, Cardinal Pompeo Colonna, a personal enemy of Clement VII, entered the city. He was followed by peasants from his fiefs, who had come to avenge the sacks they had suffered by Papal armies.
>The population of Rome dropped from some 55,000 before the attack, to 10,000. An estimated 6,000 to 12,000 people were murdered.
>Many Imperial soldiers also died in the following months (they remained in the city until February 1528) from diseases caused by the large number of unburied dead bodies in the city. The pillage only ended when, after eight months, the food ran out, there was no one left to ransom and plague appeared.
>>
>>76736090
Be fair. Many ancient civilizations (Galls for example) did human sacrifice and used for this task captives and criminals.
>>
>>76736319
Charles V was a faggot and literally every Castilian hates him. You should read about the "Guerra de las Comunidades de Castilla", a rebolt against him
>>
>>76736090
>they were also the most savage and uncivilized of all peoples to ever walk the Earth. They make the Nazis look like good guys, for fuck's sake

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_in_the_Great_Temple
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Been 2 years in here, literally never seen people complaining about the Mongols or Spanish massacring people. And for fuck's sake dont get me started on Japan, the unit 731 makes narcos look like angels and no one throws shit at them for that.
>>
>>76736090
Best civs in AOE2 t.bh
>>
>>76736031
>Mexicans are Aztecs
>Mexican culture is 99% derived from Spanish culture.
Neither of those are true, but the truth is somewhere in between.
>>
>>76737007
Well maybe not 99% percent but the majority of their culture is based off yours.
>>
>>76736031
I don't stop there
WE WUZ CONQUISTADORS
WE WUZ MOORS
>>
>>76740654
Our food is predominantly Amerindian
Día de muertos is Nahua
Tequila is the distilled version of an Amerindian drink (even the word is in náhuatl)
As >>76737007 said, the truth is somewhere in between.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.