[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello I haven't been here for maybe 6 months. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: spurdo_face.jpg (28KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_face.jpg
28KB, 600x459px
Hello I haven't been here for maybe 6 months. What's the most powerful country on /int/ now? Is it still Australia>Finland>Canada>USA?

Also, I don't see people shitting on Portugal or India anymore. That's nice of you, but what's the hot new meme?
>>
>>76732388
The new thing is now asking Finns about their bean soups.

t. mememaster.
>>
Greece>Subhumans
>>
Greece is most powerful
>>
File: aromipesä.jpg (21KB, 630x480px) Image search: [Google]
aromipesä.jpg
21KB, 630x480px
>>76732677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN5WeFbV_Vs&t=114s
>>
File: kek.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>>76733000
fucking bean soups
>>
>>76732388
if you say something stupid or people mock your country(germany) just say "I am Greek"
>>
2012 was the year of the Netherlands
2013 and 2014 were the years of Australia
2015 was shared between Portugal, Canada and India
2016 was the year of Finland
2017 is the year of Grease
>>
>>76732677
Bean soup days at school were pretty horrific, but the plus side is that at least you always had pancakes too if you had bean soup.
Blood cake days were something else though, by which I mean they were great, only aisuris will disagree.
>>
>>76732677
>>76733000
>>76734452
I don't get it.

>>76733070
Saw someone did that on the way to this thread.
>>
Australia has really lagged behind in memes, they are irrelevant now
Canada replaced Aus as the board shitposters, but they are an awful shitposter race

FInland doesn't really post anymore outside of generals

Canada is cancer as usual.

American posters are more cancerous now than ever.

Portugal is now the nice posters

Brazil is taking Portugal place as the most made fun of country
>>
>>76736045
This bean soup meme is kind of new to me too, I just wanted to share my experiences with it in school.
>>76736170
Generals should be purged off of /int/. It makes no sense to have a board where over half of the threads are generals, also /mämmi/ is pretty horrible most of the time nowadays.
>>
File: 1497412880071.jpg (63KB, 640x898px) Image search: [Google]
1497412880071.jpg
63KB, 640x898px
>>76732388
Sopa de macaco

Brazilians eat monkey soup.
>>
File: leaf behind every shitpost.jpg (78KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
leaf behind every shitpost.jpg
78KB, 517x650px
>>76732388
Leaf shitposters toppled the Aussies a long time ago, and the latter never really recovered from that.
Now the Aussies enter threads like a little baby seal, helplessly bumbling and squirming around, doomed to eventually get brutally clubbed by the nefarious Leafs.
>>
>>76736170
India is still by far the most made fun of country.

Canada is king of horrible shitposting.

Americans are getting dumber.

Swedes and Germans are getting suicidal.
>>
>>76736336
at least you still have /FUG/ :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>76736170
>Portugal is now the nice posters
We were always nice, fuckwad
>>
>>76739475
The only purpose I even visited /mämmi/ is so I could have a decent place to talk in Finnish to other Finnish people, so /fug/ is not a replacement tbqh
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.