[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Automatic transmission is the best Europeans who think otherwise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Automatic transmission is the best Europeans who think otherwise are feminine twinks
>>
File: 1498901403334.jpg (29KB, 430x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498901403334.jpg
29KB, 430x650px
>they have removed the stick entirely, it's just buttons now

What's next? Voice commands?

STOP
>>
XBOX ON
XBOX DRIVE
Xbox drive, please.
Yes Xbox I have been alerted to the current sales going on, please shift into drive
>>
>americans eye-hand coordination deteriorated over the last few decades so much due to shit their government puts in the water they hate to resort to insulting people who are haven't experienced it yet

Here even women don't have problems with manuel transmission. You literally have no excuse
>>
File: gearshift (1).png (2MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
gearshift (1).png
2MB, 2048x1360px
>>76728115
What's the point of the stick if it's all electronic?
>>
>land of the free home of the brave
>i'd prefer to have absolute control with my transmission
>no, not that kind of freedom
>>
>>76728115
>>76728195
Don't make fun of America, fucking europoor. Your country is a shitty, irrelevant country, and you know it. America, on the other hand, is the world's only hyperpower. We control the world, and our military can crush anyone we want. Don't get so high and mighty while your shitty country isn't even a thermonuclear power. Maybe if you weren't such a stupid European, you would know that America is superior to every country in the world. But you didn't, and your dumb europoor ass made a stupid fucking comment about how better you are than the greatest country on Earth.
>>
>>76728048
Here there are separate licenses for automatic and manual, manual can drive both though while automatic licenses are limited to automatics.
>>
File: Zakopane_9272.jpg (136KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Zakopane_9272.jpg
136KB, 1000x667px
>>76728259
Muh powah, muh military!!! REEEEEEEEE

This small town in Poland has more culture in this tiny area than the whole of the united states of am*rica
>>
I prefer stick but anyone that unironically thinks stick is "better" for some reason is a fucking idiot. The average normie gets literally no benefit from it. Its like taking pride in shitting in outhouses when toilets exist
It will be the same thing when self driving cars take over. You are not better because some normies decide to use self driving cars
>>
>>76728484
>He is a self-hating American
Probably a Commiefornian. If only you lived on the East coast, where America's glory shines brightest. Someday you'll come around and see how great our country is.
>>
>not having BOTH big automatic box for long journeys and a small fun car with manual tranny
>>
>>76728254

modern automatics are both faster and more efficient than some monkey pulling on a stick
>>
File: Jaa.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jaa.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>76728048

I think I can read my mind better than the car but that's just me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.