[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Ben-Franklin-bifocals.jpg (30KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Franklin-bifocals.jpg
30KB, 600x572px
>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

>That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased.

t. Benjamin Franklin

Was he right? Are Anglos really the only white people?
>>
>anglos
>white
Also
>russians
>swedes
>swarthy
Franklin confirmed for retard.
Explains a lot about Burgers actually
>>
I really want to know what white is.
>>
>>76680544
>russians, swedes, germans and french of swarthy complexion

look at the founding father to see the child
>>
>>76680604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTapR73pfrY

Anglo
>>
>>76680685
But Anglos are just French and Viking rape babies
>>
>>76680885
Anglos are really Celts who've been raped by just about everyone in Europe, and with their powers combined, create living hell to unleash upon the world
>>
>>76680544
>Was he right? Are Anglos really the only white people?

No. He's neglecting huge numbers of whites in the east. And forgetting about the many whites in Britain who don't really match up with what he likely considers the "white" ideal.

I doubt old Ben was being too serious with this writing (if he wrote it at all). Consider it a shitpost.
>>
>>76680544
Good old Ben
>>
>>76680544
Ben Franklin would have made an excellent shitposter
>>
>>76680576
Swedes are pretty swarthy, it's mostly the irish and some asians that are paper white.
>>
>>76680544
>"Ur all not white lmao"
>>
Ben thought the Germans were antithetical to American liberties (hint: he was right)
>>
File: h_p_lovecraft_alone.jpg (137KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
h_p_lovecraft_alone.jpg
137KB, 620x412px
Whiteness was originally for anglos only.
My guess is that in another 100 years mexicans will be considered white.
Pic related was racist in that old true anglo sense.
>>
File: 1489300964406.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1489300964406.png
127KB, 601x508px
>your country got infested by dirty G*rmans
>Your country got infested by P*les
>Your country then got infested by the F*ench
>Your country then gets invaded by Tommies and your house catches on fire
>Your country then gets invaded by H*br*ws/Y*des
>Your country then gets invaded by Ayytalians
>Your country then gets invaded by N*ggers
>Your country finally pushes out N*tive American squatters, but then gets invaded by chang
>Now your country is getting invaded by M*hammadans,P*dro and more N*ggers
>>
>>76688515
we're the only diaspora on that list which consistently votes Republican, delet this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.