[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invaded us three times >stole our corn, cowboys, poinsettias,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

>invaded us three times
>stole our corn, cowboys, poinsettias, etc and called them their own
>made their illegal immigrants declare independence from us
>stole half of our country
>helped France the first time they tried to invade us
>helped our dictator in charge for over 30 years because he gave them all our resources
>tried to install a new dictator when we fought the one above
>took advantage of our poor for centuries, giving them special allowances in order to make them go there and work on the rail network, farms, etc
>blame us for the fact that they invited those mexicans over centuries
>biggest consumers of drugs in the planet, and drugs are cultivated in south america so they NEED to go through mexico
>declare the “war on drugs” because they are puritan retards spreading their cancer around the world, and in the process mostly jail blacks and the mexicans they invited in a disproportionate manner, to the point they became the country with the most prisoners in the world
>make us start a war because they can't either stop consuming drugs nor legalize
>70% of the arms cartels have come from USA
>ask us to deport central americans; and then proceed to blame the central american immigration on us even when we deport more than 90% of them; to then pretend we not only don't deport them but help them reach the US because we are evil; while saying we are hypocrites because we do deport them. At the same time
>use their global media to talk shit about us and create shit stereotypes
>made us their slave labor with nafta
>blame us for nafta as if it was a bad thing for them even though they gained over 4.2 million jobs because of it; obtained cheap things, while making our gdp per capita stagnate and destroyed our agriculture with their subsidized corn
>export their shit food culture and sugar infested garbage here

>hurr durr, poor americans have to deal with mexicans
>hurr durr, being right next to USA was the best thing that could have ever happened to mexico
>>
Stay in your place, beaner.
>>
>>76679477
Don;t forget they jump the border to use YOUR healthcare system lol.
>>
I'll have a crunchwrap supreme, no tomato, thanks.
>>
>>76679477
TL;DR
>>
>>76679477
>>helped France the first time they tried to invade us
I guess the Monroe Doctrine only applies whenever they feel like land grabbing
>>
>>76679477
>>made us their slave labor with nafta
>blame us for nafta as if it was a bad thing for them even though they gained over 4.2 million jobs because of it; obtained cheap things, while making our gdp per capita stagnate and destroyed our agriculture with their subsidized corn

Wew lad, that's hitting meta-tier levels of delusion. Mexico would literally be African subsistence agricultural-tier if it weren't for the US exporting base level industrial work there. The industrial capacity Mexico has today is entirely the product of US companies there from the late 60's and on. Maybe if your degenerate culture valued education, hard work, or even just law and order your country wouldn't be the 'flies in babies eyes' shit hole it is today.
>>
I want the grass cut to 3 inches long jose. And if your brother doesn't work two extra shifts tomorrow (unpaid) I'll call immigration
>>
>MIMIMIMIMI NOTHING IS MY FAULT
Typical mestizo
>>
They didn't stole shit, our "government" sold it. And we are happy with Maria la del Barrio and #miseleccionmx. Stop blaming gringos for our incompetence.
>>
>>76679477
Whoa there Pablo, shouldn't you be mowing my lawn?
>>
>>76679477
If there is any justice in the world, everything between North Dakota and Texas will one day be firebombed. The USA truly is a nation that deserves to be raised to the ground, it's "people" removed from the gene pool.
>>
>>76679477
This is why I'm leaving the US. We will soon be flooded with people who (perhaps understandably) hate us and it's not going to be great for us gringos
>>
>>76679869
>being this uninformed
They defeated our armies and marched straight to Mexico City, where they sued for peace to get all that land. They added in a pittance to say "lol we didn't take these lands by force, they sold them to us :)"
They didn't steal them, but they didn't buy them. They grabbed the land through war and "offered" us a "deal" that we couldn't say no to.
>>
>>76679928
>raised
>it's
>>
>>76679929
There's nowhere to go that's going to be much better.
>>
>>76679961
based sheep handler
>>
>>76679956
We offered to buy them before the war.
>>
>>76679928
Good post, I would also add Al*ska to the nuclear dropout
>>
>>76679928
Sup chang
>>
>>76680020
When you got flipped off you strongarmed the deal anyway, that's not relevant. War was used to get what they wanted just as it always is, just that you demonize others when they do it.
>>
>>76680056
You're just pissy over a war that happened over 150 years ago. Get over it
>>
>>76679477
>stole cowboys
homie you sent them to hawai'i voluntarily
>>
>>76680133
it was about states rights
>>
>>76680056
Implying Mexico hasn't ever used war to get what it wants. The Mexican government has at various times throughout history committed mass acts of genocide against indigenous groups. Not that it matters, Mexico has a culture problem, not a US one.
>>
>>76679928
t. Juanito Bruce Gonzales
>>
>>76679493
When we control the US, we're gonna nuke Brazil btw.
>>
>>76680198
Lol that'll never happen
>>
>>76680133
I'm not the OP, and I want to make it clear that when I say "You" I don't mean literally you, all this happened a long time ago and nobody who's alive has any bearing on that history. I only wanted to drive home the point that the land grab was literally that, you stormed the gates bayonets first to bully a weakened state and grab what you wanted, the "purchase" was a platitude. I'm not alone in that assessment, american general diaries also point out the flagrant disregard to sovereignty the US did then and in incidents afterward such as the occupation of Veracruz.
>>76680193
We're not strangers to killing injuns and neither are you. Mexico's problem now is not just cultural, if you pause for thought and put yourself in a bright student's shoes, say a STEM major who just finished school. You could stay in your country and eke out a shitty living but make it a little bit better in the process, or you could get the fuck out of dodge and go to the most powerful country on the planet right to the north and live out a great life.
The deck is stacked against nationals, 'brain leak' is a globalization problem but that's a topic for another thread.
>>
>>76679965
I know. The entirety of European majority countries will soon be filled with people at least slightly hostile to them. Maybe Eastern Europe will work out, or at least immigrants won't hate them because those countries didn't fuck up their countries. Probably not.
>>
>>76680020
And the government had to tell you to fuck off for literally decades. Your point?
>>
File: Mexico_Villains.jpg (2MB, 2000x1778px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico_Villains.jpg
2MB, 2000x1778px
>>76679836
Let's see
>>
File: 32425245125.png (331KB, 436x464px) Image search: [Google]
32425245125.png
331KB, 436x464px
>>76679477
I know right, my fellow MexicANO? I feel enlightened with the blood of my ancestors, truly our country would have been blessed if not for gringos and America, the worst country in the world.
>>
>>76681083
>Diaz is on there
>Juarez isn't
A
FUCKING
INDIO
>>
>>76680334
If a state is weakened, it deserves to be bullied. No one can say, for example, China deserved to be bullied when it was weak.
>>
>>76681083
>Porfirio Díaz
>Salinas de Gortari
Pendejo.
>>
>>76679928
honestly, if the burgers had suffered at least one war in they country, they foreign policy would imporve a lot.
But so far it is just fairy wonderland where nothing bad happened and the locals cant imagine what war does to people.
>>
>>76682361
You're aware we have had several wars fought on home soil, right hans? Are you familiar with the American revolution? Believe it or not the colonists did not invade england.
>>
>>76682418
The first major military operation in the Revolution was actually the Americans invading Canada.
>>
>>76682418
>American revolution
yeah, in which year was it again? please remind me how your grandfather fought in it.
burgers know shit about war. and this is one of the many reasons they behave like entitled cunts everywhere
>>
>>76682461
>sheltered german pussy who lives in a cuckshed welfare state country
>b-b-but 70 years ago my granpappy fought so that makes me tough too, fuckin murricans
ok m8 I get it, you're such a battle hardened badass
>>
>>76681503
puta
>>76681377
Shut the fuck up, Zheng, real people are talking.
>>
>>76681218
>>76681503
I fucking hate ignorant imbeciles who think they have a say in anything just because they think being contrarians makes them right. One of them is a fucking chicano to make things even worse.
>>
REMEMBER THE ALAMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00
>>
>>76679477
don't worry we all hate amerisharts
>>
>>76682418
didn't know the memevolution was remotely comparable to the western front or the blitz
>>
>>76679477
>helped France the first time they tried to invade us
Nah
>>
File: Monroe Doctrine in action.png (163KB, 315x508px) Image search: [Google]
Monroe Doctrine in action.png
163KB, 315x508px
>>76684147
They did, tho, they sent some ships to blockade Veracruz alongside your navy.
>>
>>76684315
Wasn't sure you were speaking of that, you can't call this an invasion.

It was just a fuck you pay debnts
>>
>>76684547
The only reason it wasn't an invasion was because Britain intervened, as they were starting to get affected by the blockade since they were our main trading partner at the time. The battle lasted a month once the 8 month long blockade didn't work, nevertheless, and it clearly says "tried to" invade, not that you actually did. Not OP btw.

>It was just a fuck you pay debnts
Ah yes, a couple of breads in some shop that was worth less than 1000 pesos in its entirety justifies demanding 800,000 with trading privileges to France. No.
Good thing we actually didn't pay.
>>
>>76684627
>not bullying other countries
baka
>>
>>76680513
I mean immigration has stopped here, what are you so worried about?
>>
>>76682361
>>76682461
>honestly, if the burgers had suffered at least one war in they country, they foreign policy would imporve a lot.
you've suffered plenty of wars and your foreign policy is shit. Not to mention your statement is just wrong, there has been many conflicts in the US, and your grandparents being punished by bomber Harris for being a bunch of aggressive faggots doesn't make you a tough guy.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.