[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the day I get a job interview is the same day the public

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 13E23452346236.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
13E23452346236.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>the day I get a job interview is the same day the public transportation is on strike
>on top of that I got a diarreah and fever

literally just FUCK my shit up, I bet there arent strikes on the first world....
>>
tfw no brazilian gf
>>
>>76678287
get one of my 15 cousins and give me home in first world, mt kiwi
>>
>>76678254
>I bet there arent strikes on the first world
are you zika tier retarded
>>
File: Metrotog_1170x500.jpg (302KB, 1170x500px) Image search: [Google]
Metrotog_1170x500.jpg
302KB, 1170x500px
Cannot relate
>>
>>76678313
tfw no danish gf
>>
I am surprised there is a stuff called job interview even in South America.
>>
>>76678328
me neither kiwi
>>
>>76678332
for hiring, do employers in japan just go off of paper credentials and previous references?
>>
File: 1498773450001.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498773450001.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>>76678254
>I suffer in bundastan
>>
>>76678374
No we have oral conversations too just like everywhere
>>
>>76678254
there used to be, and that's why we're not first world anymore :^)
>>
>>76678254
>I bet there arent strikes on the first world
The liquor board almost went on strike before Dominion Day.

The fucking DriveTest place (where you get your driver's licence) was on strike for, like, a year when I turned 16.

The public transit groups strike almost yearly, like clockwork.
>>
>>76678254
>a metro maintenance worker dies on the job
>the metro union goes on strike
>the metro union that already has minimum entry wage almost twice that of qualified professionals on other fields
>metro union workers that by law can only work for something like 4 to 6 hours, since it's """""unhealthy""" to stay underground so long
>the metro union goes on strike claiming that the guy that died died because the government wasn't providing proper safety equipment and protocols
>later found out that that worker had all the equipment available but was neglecting the safety protocols and his job
>a coworker also kinda got involved
>the union doesn't give a fuck, holds the strike anyways, claim some sort of moral superiority

they do the same whenever some government official proposes automated transport systems and dispensing machines instead of human workers giving you the ride tickets
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.