[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We hear lots about all sorts of x-Americans being special snowflakes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: English_Americans.jpg (114KB, 899x604px) Image search: [Google]
English_Americans.jpg
114KB, 899x604px
We hear lots about all sorts of x-Americans being special snowflakes. German-Americans, Italian-Americans, etc.

But you never hear about English-Americans. Where are they? What do they do? Do they have tea time and Sunday roast?
>>
They watch propaganda movies like the Patriot and decide to hide their British ancestry because they think we're the bad guys
>>
>>76672558
Most white Americans are English. It's just not trendy to say so because it's the norm and not as unique as being Italian or Cherokee.
>>
>But you never hear about English-Americans.
Yea, because being English is not something to be proud of.
>>
>>76672558
English Americans are just seen as Americans since English colonists founded this country.
>>
>>76672558
I'm from New Hampshire. My paternal grandparents came from Northumberland in the late 19th century and my maternal lineage traces back to East Anglia and we're actually loyalists during the revolution.

Sunday roast on occasion, but tea is nothing more than an occasional novelty for my family. We're just regular white Americans as far as I'm concerned. Though I do feel superior to all the German wannabes hiding their English ancestry.

>>76672637
Says the man from the most cucked nation in all of Europe.
>>
Those who remained loyal moved to Canada to get away from the republican plebs
>>
>>76672797
Were not we're*

Autocorrect sucks
>>
>>76672797
56%
>>
>>76672829
All of my great great great grandfather's brothers were deported to the Bahamas. He got to stay because he was the only successor to their father's estate and the only one with living children. We still own the farm to this day.
>>
>>76672558
Because it's "boring".

German, Irish or Italian is more exotic in their eyes.
Also most of the x heritage Americans have British blood somewhere in their family, where ever their ancestors are from.
>>
>>76672797
Show your teeth with timestamp to prove you are really English.
>>
>>76672904
What happend to them in the Bahamas?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.