[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Filipino women are the sexiest especially when covered in trashy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: diptheflip.jpg (122KB, 734x640px) Image search: [Google]
diptheflip.jpg
122KB, 734x640px
Filipino women are the sexiest especially when covered in trashy tattoos.

Pic related.
>>
I hate to say it to all the sexpats, race mixers and hapas out there but Southeast Asian women really aren't that attractive except maybe Burma and Vietnam. And that's a BIG maybe.
>>
>>76642258
Southeast Asians are miles hotter than chinks and japs. Their faces look bad even with Mika-tier facelifts. Flips at least look human.
>>
>>76642679
T. flip
They're niggers of Asia
>>
Filipinos are the sexy Asians.

Faces like Asians but lips like black women.
Arses and tits like Latinas.

There are plenty of ugly ones though.
>>
only westernized SEA women are hot even without the make up factor
>>
>>76642661
>>76642661
this. we had a mass influx of them and though they are nice, and assume non-rapists, all are not attractive.
>>
>>76642258
looks very much like my gf who happens to be a tattoo'd filipina
>>
>>76642258
Flips obsess over halfs or anyone that is barely Flip do to immense self loathing and delusion.

They'd make all their media and models of every type 50%+ European in the Philippines if they could.
>>
File: 2867121_f496.jpg (37KB, 496x397px) Image search: [Google]
2867121_f496.jpg
37KB, 496x397px
>>76642258
These are the kinds of men who date Filipina women. So I guess for you, it is the best you can do.
>>
>>76643055
I mean hey, I bet that guy enjoys the sex and massages.
>>
>>76642258
Yikes.
>>
>>76643073
He always gets a happy ending, except when she divorces him once she gets citizenship of his country.
>>
Worst taste in women in the world
>>
>>76643154
He still got all the perks while it lasted. Best he would have had locally was the female equivalent of a notch below him, which is pretty horrendous.
>>
>>76643055
that guy is still batting above his league
he knows what he's doing
>>
>>76642697
>Implying that doesn't make them sound sexy.
>>
>>76642809
Pics?
>>
>>76642839
The ones who grow up outside of the Philippines
aren't so bad.

>>76643055
Filipino girls who grew up in Australia and don't speak with shitty accents aren't pathetic and desperate like the ones actually born in the Philippines.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.