[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After watching the movie "Patriot" and watched the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1493381918828m.jpg (155KB, 1024x516px) Image search: [Google]
1493381918828m.jpg
155KB, 1024x516px
After watching the movie "Patriot" and watched the show "TURN Washington's spies" and reading up on history about how evil and corrupted and ruthless the redcoats brits were towards the colonists and such I have a question.

Why did we stopped attacking the british after the revolution?

Seriously I get it that we fought for freedom and independence from the yellow buck teeth bastards but why stop there? Why not continued the fight and gather up the military strength and go towards U.K. and destroy the rest of them?

Seriously it infuriates me to see and hear that the United States of America after becoming a self proclaimed country and independent nation have not went after the fleeing bastards and ended them all then go after U.K. and destroy that empire onced and for all!

Why later on generations of this nation not raged war against the ungodly nation of U.K.!?

Why are we allied with them and why are we now friends with them!?

After many decades the United States have built up it's empire and is now the most powerful military in existence while U.K.'s military power and strength dwindled down and is now nothing more but a speck of dirt of an army they have.

Why not attack now? We have had many many MANY chances back then to launch an attack against the bastards of that small island throughout the 19th century but none NONE have been initiated at ALL FUCK!

WHY ARE WE NOT ATTACKING THOSE REDCOAT BASTARDS FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO OUR PEOPLE IN THE PAST WHEN THEY ONCE OPPRESSED AND TORTURED AND KILLED OUR PEOPLE!

WHY?
>>
shart in mart
>>
>>76638718
>>
>>76638718
>>
>>76638670
>watch the Patriot
>still hates France
fuck you too niger
>>
>basing a historical Argument based Off a Hollywood movie
>>
>>76638670
I hate the British, but in all reality that is just patriot propaganda that became mainstream in U.S. history

>>76639067
the Patriot has nothing to do with France whatsoever you nigger
>>
thats a lotta reddit spaces
>>
>>76639118
maybe i'm not thinking of the same movie then
>>
TO HELL WITH THE YELLOW BUCK TEETH BASTARDS!!!! I WANT TO SEE THEIR NATION FALL UNDER THE BOOT OF AMERICA AND THEIR CULTURE AND HERITAGE RAPED AND DESTROYED AND THEIR NATIONALITY BURNED TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>76639418
have you ever heard about /pol/?
exactly fits for guys like you who wants to express certain hatreds against certain countries
might wanna post your thing on there, as you might be able to get more feedback, agrees or even further discussion
>>
>>76639841
/pol/ likes GB to a certain extent.
OP would fit better on Reddit.
Besides we are all royal subjects of the crown, anyone who thinks otherwise is a traitor.
>>
>>76638670
You guys tried and failed
>>
>>76640666
>besides we are all royal subjects of the crown, anyone who thinks otherwise is a traitor

kill yourself
>>
>>76640826
You first traitor.
>>
>>76638670
>After watching the movie "Patriot"
that's where you fucked up pham, one of the least historically accurate films made about the US, ever, and was really just made to give Americans a hard-on

nothing near the church burning scene was perpetrated by the british, and that whole slave seen was laughably inaccurate
>>
>>76638670
>tiny backwards colony defeating powerful empire
no
as for future generations; why? they're not related to the past, really, especially when most of americans aren't related to the original colonists. why would they care about some retards ancestors?
>>
>>76638670
This is an 18+ site
>>
Hmm
>>
File: photo.jpg (114KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
114KB, 900x900px
>>76640809
>the war of 1812 wikipedia article says the war was a stalemate
>the article is also locked so no one can change it
>>
File: 1446537669778.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446537669778.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>76642933
>b-b-b-but marintime rights
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.