[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl is 97% european https://youtu.be/ne_Ee8gchbE?t=4m3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: BSrmlh8gbmM.jpg (72KB, 1080x1211px) Image search: [Google]
BSrmlh8gbmM.jpg
72KB, 1080x1211px
This girl is 97% european
https://youtu.be/ne_Ee8gchbE?t=4m38s
How does it make you feel?
>>
>>76637258
Bullshit
>>
>>76637258
>49% jew
damn them jews are getting darker
>>
She looks heavily tanned in pic, she's probably much fairer.
>>
>>76637258
It shows the true genetic dominance of black Africans.
>>
>>76637258
This girl seems to hates herself. She was basically saying she's proud to say she's only 2% "Africa" by being in tears saying how proud she was for being 98% European(but I am related to the coolest black person in the world) These results are a sham imo. I've seen a few of these videos and it seems to be very vague on the regions. Percentages from entire continents rather than any real specifics. This doesn't seem to be much of a test. I wonder what questions they ask you when you sign up take this 'ancestry' test
>>
>>76637258
She looks amerindian af, tho.
>>
>>76637258
I've seen spanish women and Italians that look like her
>>
>>76638820
Agreed, there was this Spanish girl that came to my college to teach some courses and she had curly hair like her, and her face structure was kinda the same, too. Her eyes however are kinda chinky (I'm referring to the girl in OP's pic)
>>
>>76638105
nice copy paste from the comments
>>
>>76638820
No you haven't, they were lying. She has clear native features.
>>
>>76638105
They barely have data form most parts of the world so many areas are under one huge super catergory.
>>
>>76637258
>This girl is 97% european

Why are the commenters in these dna videos always extremely retarded?

I'm a bit surprised as well. She should do 23andme and compare.
>>
Monkeys are 99% humans

That's way brazilians get italian citizenship
>>
>>76637258
Sure if Spaniards, italians and southern french are considered white
>>
She may be whatever the fuck % European or not but still is firmly in the hottest 1% of women.
>>
>>76637258
looks greek maybe
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.