[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CNN says USA is about to attack Syria >Israel launches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>CNN says USA is about to attack Syria
>Israel launches missiles on Syria
>Our navy officials call the new British ship a "good target"

I feel kinda anxious int, especially considered USA is run by a full retard now.
Tell about your country military here.
>>
>>76608762
>USA is run by a full retard now.
It took you this long to figure out?
>>
Maybe if you'd fuck off out of Syria there wouldn't be a problem to begin with. Brinkmanship is a two-player game.
>>
We will only attack Syria if he uses chemical weapons. And your country is threatening to attack us, if we attack him for that.

Realistically no one gives a shit about Israel, they're just trying to act tough and get their precious Golan Heights.

If Russia attacked the U.K. ship it'd start WW3 immediately.
>>
The US and Russia just need to fight and get it over with tbqh

It's like 60 years of sexual tension between two people, just fuck and get it all out
>>
>>76608762
>I feel kinda anxious int, especially considered USA is run by a full retard now.
Blame your president for that.
>>
>>76608814
Honestly this, I feel that if the U.S. and Russian militaries were just allowed to have a conventional war against eachother, even without completely destroying one or the other, it'd stabilize the world more than anything else in human history.

But oh no, that's considered barbaric by the UN
>>
>>76608762
>CNN
The Ruskies aren't going to attack the bongs and start a world wide conflict over a shithole in the middle east. It's a bunch of dick waving that will ultimately lead to nothing
>>
>>76608762
You guys are winning in Syria, the right wins of the US wants to fuck up ISIS and gives half Assad backing to FSA while the left just wants to get out of the region entirely

As long as Assad doesn't use any chemical weapons Russia gets a cool proxy state and the US gets to fuck off (which is what most Americans want anyway)
>>
caring about the middle east is for losers
>>
>>76608762
>Our navy officials call the new British ship a "good target"
Russia is weak and Russian government is trying to bully US and UK into accepting you as allies even though Russians wont offer us anything.
>>
Бaмп
>>
>>76608937
>trying to bully US and UK into accepting you as allies
What? No one here says anything about being allies with the West, even our liberals talk only about normalization of relationships.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.