[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I read this http://thoughtcatalog.com/charlie-s haw/2014/05/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tacky-American-tourist-1015x1200.jpg (127KB, 1015x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tacky-American-tourist-1015x1200.jpg
127KB, 1015x1200px
I read this
http://thoughtcatalog.com/charlie-shaw/2014/05/35-europeans-answer-whats-a-dead-giveaway-for-americans-in-your-country/
Is it true Europeans don't wear white socks?
>>
>>76605271
>http://thoughtcatalog.com/charlie-shaw/2014/05/35-europeans-answer-whats-a-dead-giveaway-for-americans-in-your-country/

No but we wear only grey/black/white uni socks
>>
Is this article suppose to make Europeans seem like scum?
>>
Haven't worn white socks for decades, son, get on my level
>>
>Not just fat people but genuinely larger people; they always seem extra tall and wide.

>I’m not even small, I’m and average build at 6ft, but whenever I meet Americans they are always just bigger.

hahahaha eurolets
>>
>When I was 8 and on vacation in Spain (I am Dutch myself), an American man became incredibly angry because the lid of his daughter’s drink was detachable. Eventually he started yelling things like “I am an American! I know my rights!”

Are the memes true?
>>
>>76605271
>europeans-answer-whats-a-dead-giveaway-for-americans-in-your-country
>They come here in Brazil and think they can get away speaking Spanish, and we don’t speak Spanish.
I take it that the """journalist"" that made that article is also American
>>
>>76605271
>Talking to people. I live in Sweden; we don’t talk to people here.
Why are scandis so autistic?
>>
The few Americans we get this far north are more well-dressed if anything
>>
>>76609949

I love the photos of their bus stops.
>>
>>76609949
Swedes take it to a bit of an extreme but it's the same here, if a stranger started talking to me on the train or something I'd assume they're either from a cult or trying to sell me something.
>>
>>76607095
French Guiana?
>>
>A greater appreciation for surroundings.

This is true, i work on a river cruiser and whenever we pass ANYTHING they're asking me ''anon whats that ancient castle over there'' for some random ass CHURCH on the rhine. Fuck i don't know. They're just too easily impressed by things older than 200 years.

>Evidently a fondness for American brands.
this is true, everyone is wearing under armour and new balance.
also zero fashion sense.
>Acting temperamental.
this so much. especially in my line of work.
>WE AR NOT HAPPY
>WE HAVE A COMPLAINT
about stuff that's usually their fault or they're too stupid to figure it out.
like for instance they have a shampoo inside their shower that's an all in-one for body and hair. and they constanly come to the front desk saying they dont HAVE shampoo. i've just stopped assuming it's empty and started assuming they're dumb as fuck.

there really is plenty of other stuff, but i don't mind it, it's cute.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.