[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a muslim ghetto, that's why I'm an anti-islamic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: DeepinScreenshot20170626222944.png (2MB, 1919x973px) Image search: [Google]
DeepinScreenshot20170626222944.png
2MB, 1919x973px
I live in a muslim ghetto, that's why I'm an anti-islamic gay. Islam wants to destroy the system of individual liberties and I am not okay with that
>>
>>76597502
>this
>a ghetto
It's dirty and looks islamified, but I would not call it a ghetto.
>>
File: memri.jpg (49KB, 960x527px) Image search: [Google]
memri.jpg
49KB, 960x527px
>>76597502
>>
>>76598006
This is unironically true though. Homosexuals are mentally ill people and gay pride parades are literally parades of mentally ill people dancing around.

Imagine there being an schizophrenia parade or an OCD parade.
>>
>>76597502
I'd fuck you up the ass just to support your anti-muslim ideas.
No homo.
>>
>>76598094
I don't know why far-right people hate muslims. You love their ideology word by word.
>>
>>76598321
I am not far right and I don't love or hate muslims.

I voted centre-right last elections. I just don't want my children to be brainwashed by mentally ill subhumans dancing around in tight leather clothes on some boat. That is normal. That is not far-right. That is responsible parenting.

Nobody wants his children to be ill. I assure you that your parents are fucking grieving every day that their son turned out like you did, ill and proud of the illness.
>>
>>76598449
*sigh*
(you)
>>
>>76598524
They're GRIEVING at the state of you.
>>
>>76598321
Because it's Arabic and not European. It's an absolutely foreign religion and represents the medieval culture of the Arabian Peninsula.
"But Christianity is not European either". Yes, but Christianity pretty much got europeanized, adjusted and reformed several times. It's not possible to reform the Islam.
>>
tfw muslim parents sister
tfw live in islamified ghetto
tfw gay
>>
>>76598810
embrace anal jihad
>>
>>76598810
do the right thing and get a wife, raise a family and try to live with your disease

dont disgrace yourself and your family
>>
>>76598321
Yeah, because Islam is the only ideology that demonizes homosexuality.
>>
>>76598838
often have sex in public toilettes in 7th district :^)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.