[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the deal with scandinavian girls being obsessed with South

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: 1498665188670.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498665188670.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
Whats the deal with scandinavian girls being obsessed with South Koreans?
Every finnish/swedish/norwegian/danish girl on Interpals wants to learn korean and is interested in gay and feminine looking korean guys.
>>
>>76596296
they don't
please stop making these threads. i'm asian and i just get more depressed when big strong whitey comes to this whitey and humiliates us
>>
>>76596370
*to this thread
>>
File: cucked_01.jpg (184KB, 861x537px) Image search: [Google]
cucked_01.jpg
184KB, 861x537px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZoUUT9InUg

Why do White girls think Korean guys are so handsome?
>>
>>76596296
GOOKED
>>
>>76596296
>Wow, you're from Korea?! That's so cool, I wish I could speak your language. I've tried to find classes tht teach it, but I get so intimidated by the beautiful koreans there that I'm afraid to show my white face :(
>Would you please take me with you the next time you visit Korea? I'd do anything to make it up to you! <3
>>
why are only korean men always brought up here when it comes to this kind of white women stuff

i rarely see japanese or chinese or vietnamese or singas or hongkongers or taiwanese threads about it
>>
>>76596296
Don't worry, we'll let the Japs run loose on the gooks and chinks and exterminate them all, before we turn on the Jews, niggers and sandniggers. We need to purge this planet of Jews and niggers

14/88, Sieg Heil!
>>
>>76596296
why yes, every scandinavian girl is on interpals
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
>>76596524
Do you White girls acting like this with japanese guys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vHck_Hxdto
>>
File: germans.png (184KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
germans.png
184KB, 500x492px
>>
>>76596670
ow
>>
>>76596524
Japanese guys also get a fair cut of love from western woman (if they are weebs obviously).
But koreans seem to become trendy over last years
>>
Koreans are like the nigger chinks of Asia. In reality they act like dogs while torturing and eating them, have ugly troglodyte features and faces as flat as pancakes they need $10,000s plastic surgery to fix. They scream at you for not giving them enough tip or saying hello or thank you and I had one spit in my face at a convenience store. They cannot control their emotions and anger and always threaten each other. They smell like rotten fish mixed with shit. I wish Japan would kill and murder all of them before they would cause more trouble in this world. They are easily in the same level as chinks, gooks, jews and niggers. Fuck gooks and chinks. Soulless insects
>>
>>76596891
t. dating an Asian woman
>>
>>76596296
Not Scandi but I used to be obsessed with Asian dudes when I was younger (like 17-20). I grew out of it. They aren't very masculine which I prefer now desu.
>>
>>76596296
Probably just k-pop fangirls or something
>>
>>76596650
is this the shit?

i know k-pop is hyped af on 4chan and such azn sites by some vocal minority azns or something like that. i also know the reality of the actual market. these shits dont convince me at all, you can pick them out all you want because any kind of fanboy exists on youtube. what i wanna know is why these threads have constantly been made here. its starting to become an eyesore, cause i hate identity politics and hyperbole and shilling.
>>
I don't know if I've ever heard South Korea mentioned in real life outside geography class back in school. Would like to visit some time but I don't think there's much of an "obsession" here. Maybe there is some internet subculture where it is a thing.
>>
>>76597199
I'm not very interested. I assume it's nice enough. Like japan but less rich and less crowded. Probably also pretty poluted, so visiting is pretty low priority for me, if I ever got the chance.

North Korea, on the other hand, is a country that I have thought about visiting very often, for many years. I have planned out how I could visit, whether to join the Swedish-Korean association that organizes trips with the aid of the North Korean embassy every summer, or to simply hire a travelling agency through China and go solo. It is a fascinating country that I absolutely want to visit as soon as possible, and I would jump at the chance if I ever got it.
>>
File: bts reaction youtube numbers_01.jpg (368KB, 1231x903px) Image search: [Google]
bts reaction youtube numbers_01.jpg
368KB, 1231x903px
>>76597162
>any kind of fanboy exists on youtube

You would be correct if there was 5 total vids on Youtube. But if you type in BTS reaction, there are literally 3+ million vids.

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=bts+reaction

And that is just one kpop group.
>>
>>76597393
What is your opinion on it? Imho it is currently a totalitarian, hungry shithole - but modern western media overexaggerate this way into the past - from what I know of it, as long as Soviet oil was flowing, it was actually better off than South Korea until about 1985. Of course it was horribly totalitarian even then, but it was sufficient in food and until mid 80s, it had a better vaccination rate than the South. I know the impact of Soviet oil as the economic troubles after USSR stopped selling it to us for super cheap were the true reason why communism fell, most people here did not really give a shit about totalitarianism or democracy, but when their living standards fell, they were unhappy. DPRK managed to avoid the fall by basically keeping the regime at all cost, even letting the living standard to fall to famine level.
>>
>>76597805
like the finn poster mentioned, this is all about what an internet subculture and its fanboys and its marketing do. i dont want to say this but theres a certain reason that those idols cant hold a gig in the west but only can gain popularity on youtube. even if they held a gig there they can only get as much fans as those bizarre japanese visual kei bands can in a small festival about some azn culture.

and as i said, this hyperbole doesnt seem good for /int/ or other asians. its fine that you make some k-pop thread, i think. but this shit smells of id politics or shilling. imagine those threads about weird japanese visual kei bands constantly being made on here. it would easily irritate you.
>>
>>76596296
Interpals is full of koreaboos, it's not just scandinavian women specifically.
>>
File: 1497902642427.gif (39KB, 498x483px) Image search: [Google]
1497902642427.gif
39KB, 498x483px
>>76596296
Lmao why do gooks act like the fact that some rich popular singers which are asian means that every asian guy will easily get with white women?
I hate to break it to you but anybody from any race would get white women gasping over him if they'd be rich or popular.
>>
>>76599215
How do I become white?
>>
>>76596670
That's a big forehead
>>
>>76599215
The Asian masculinity poster is back
>>
>>76599249
>don't commit crimes
>have stable job instead
>have a stable family
>don't run away from your kids
>have iq over 90
>dress properly
But skin color and facial structure aren't that easy to achieve tough
>>
>>76599882
I doubt any of those reasons are why women love white men
>>
File: 1497639894498.webm (3MB, 846x430px) Image search: [Google]
1497639894498.webm
3MB, 846x430px
>>76596296
>Still posting these threads
>>
>>76596450
Korean guys have that pretty boy look that teen girls love
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.