[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it to live in a country where arranged marriages are a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1473197633059.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1473197633059.png
463KB, 1070x601px
How is it to live in a country where arranged marriages are a real thing? I'm really envious of you guys, if your family is rich enough you will fugg any virgin girl you want and if your family is poor shit you will always find a girl with a family as poor as yours to marry and have a lot of children.
All of this while in "civilized" countries every female is fucked hard by chads and normal guys have to grow jerome's child or be alone in their computer room til they die
>>
>>76595994
go to terroni land and buy a wife
>>
>>76595994
just cross adriatic sea and have fun
>>
>>76595994
Its actually really nice if you don't want to try and just fuck a virgin. The easy way out.
The youth usually doesn't want arranged marriages anymore. We really like to copy the West.
>>
>>76598302
you mean if you just want to have things handed to you in life, it's really good. that's the problem with the Indian upper class males - you just expect everything on a platter.
>>
>>76600601
Upper class males won't have an arranged marriage usually. Love marriage is seen as "modern" by the elderly. Although more and more love marriages are seen and accepted in cities and such.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.