[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck did the "black people were the real Jews"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Where the fuck did the "black people were the real Jews" bullshit come from? I've been running into these people a lot recently.
>>
Makes sense, both have an unwarranted sense of self-importance
>>
>>76573253
I'd say white people are easily the kings of unwarranted self-importance tbqhwy.
>>
>>76573223
Many jews tend to be of european descent, and descriptions of jews/jesus do not describe him/them as northern europeans.
>>
>>76573223
That image HAHAAH oh my ohhhhhh my fuck
>>
>>76573306

99% of their reasons come from biblical sources and 99% of them relate to slavery, as if no other race has ever been enslaved in the history of mankind.
>>
>>76573272
>I'd say white people are easily the kings of unwarranted self-importance tbqhwy.
People of European descent created about 85% of all scientific and technological discoveries in recorded history. All of the wealthiest and most livable countries in the world are majority white.
>>
File: 1498427310302.png (61KB, 634x296px) Image search: [Google]
1498427310302.png
61KB, 634x296px
>>76573272
Interesting; last time I remember basically all white pride movements were banned everywhere. Wonder who could be behind this desu ;)
>>
>>76573342

Few points you forgot to mention:

1. At this point in history (there have been several points in history where Europe was underdeveloped and "savage"

2. The vast majority of those scientific and technological discoveries came from a significantly small portion of the European people. The vast majority of white people are dumb as fuck like everyone else.
>>
>>76573342
That's wrong though, actually Asian civilization is more significant especially in terms of cultural achievements, and in any case Europe and the US will be overtaken by China in 40 years anyway.

For example, China was the most advanced civilization while Europeans were living in thatched huts and dying at 45 from smallpox and tuberculosis.
>>
>>76573392

That's not entirely true...The Chinese had a lot of interesting inventions, but their architecture and political atmosphere were shit until the introduction of concrete and democracy which was then quickly replaced with communism. And a lot of their early construction techniques were borrowed from the Japanese. If anything, Japan was far more advanced than China. China just had more stuff that we wanted.
>>
>>76573342
technological advancement is directly related to physical limitations and the need to kill or enslave your competition. whites simply are the weakest savages on this planet earth and now when all races are coming to the same tech level its starting to show.
>>
>>76573392
>>76573376
Fuck off, Zhangs.
>>
>>76573330
>as if no other race has ever been enslaved in the history of mankind

Another thing. Black slaves were used all over the New World, often in much harsher and more inhumane conditions than existed in the US. So why do professional race hustlers not complain about the Dominican Republic or Colombia or Brazil? Answer: The US has money and the Dominican Republic doesn't.
>>
>>76573465

No, technological advancement is due to survival. Europe is a continent with an ever-changing climate and was once covered in ice during the ice age. Thus, Europeans had to overcome far more boundaries than the rest of the world. The same goes for the middle east where the first civilisations began. Since they were living in the middle of a desert, they had more obstacles to overcome, so they came up with ingenious ways of dealing with these problems.
>>
>>76573506

Well I wouldn't even say that slavery existed in the US. At the time, the US was only the 13 colonies. And slavery was abolished rather rapidly in those colonies. Slavery was still being practiced in the "south", but the south at the time was Spanish territory...Not American/British. So is it even really fair to say the US had a history of slavery?
>>
>>76573465

Think of it like this...Africa has a lot of wild animals, meaning food is easy to obtain. The climate is generally warm too, meaning shelter isn't as much of a necessity. Thus, Africans never really needed to develop civilisations to survive. This is why most of their free time was put into art rather than science and technology. There's plenty of art, but a significant lack of technology. And it's not like they couldn't build the technology. They were blacksmithing and making bricks and shit. They just didn't need to make anything other than statues and drums.
>>
>>76573516
Europe gained technological dominance because there were many medium-sized wars, unlike the empires of the east which had a small number of large-scale conflicts or tribal societies like Africa where there were innumerable small skirmishes and tribal wars.
>>
>>76573606

That only accounts for military technology. For example, the development of germ theory was due to the fact that people were dying in hospitals and I think something related to the plague.

Every scientific achievement is designed to solve a problem. When a society doesn't experience a problem, they don't attempt to solve it.
>>
>>76574046
medicine as a science is just an extention of agriculture which was a science of slavery. serfs needed to be kept alive so they could be further exploited.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.