[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never go back to 1990s New Zealand This picture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: lhkv3VX.jpg (355KB, 862x635px) Image search: [Google]
lhkv3VX.jpg
355KB, 862x635px
>you will never go back to 1990s New Zealand

This picture was taken in Wellington. If you took it today 1/3 - 1/2 would be asian. Can you spot a chink in this? jesus christ how did it change so fast

feels bad man. We used to be white
>>
File: 3.png (9KB, 305x152px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
9KB, 305x152px
is it actually
>>
>>76572586
he is talking about Wellington in specific, mate.
>>
File: London.png (27KB, 681x244px) Image search: [Google]
London.png
27KB, 681x244px
>>76572871
oh right
London's pretty bad too

>60%
JUST
>>
>>76572871
dude, I'm from Welly and we have a lot of Asians here. I think Asians aren't that many in South Island tho
>>
>>76573454
Lots of Chinese in Christchurch
>>
File: 1492179703237.jpg (23KB, 508x508px) Image search: [Google]
1492179703237.jpg
23KB, 508x508px
that's a trade-off for economic growth though. nz used to be among the poorest until the influx of those azns and their shekels
>>
>>76572537
why do you hate Asian?
>>
>>76573487
only in Christchurch though, currently studying in University of Canterbury and I'll have to say they only are around Riccarton area. Which is where the university is at.

Try Invercargill or Queenstown, the only asian you'll see would be only at the takeaway restaurants
>>
File: 011669l.jpg (386KB, 1089x1200px) Image search: [Google]
011669l.jpg
386KB, 1089x1200px
We're being forcibly replaced just as we forcibly replaced the natives. It's the same idea, the same policy, the same forces/churches/sub-ethnic elite groups pushing the idea. Different centuries and different excuses.

Happening all across the former Empire.
>>
>>76573591
canterbury mentioned
i go to uni of kent at canterbury
>>
File: 1350208436029.jpg (61KB, 416x459px) Image search: [Google]
1350208436029.jpg
61KB, 416x459px
My hometown got overun by Indians
One town over got chinked

When I was a kid just starting school there was like 3 brown kids in my entire grade

When I got to highschool I had several classes where I was the only white kid
>>
File: 1498534240824.png (194KB, 741x649px) Image search: [Google]
1498534240824.png
194KB, 741x649px
>>76572537
>>
>>76572537
>asians having a beer and turning out for a cricket match at the basin reserve

i wouldn't even be mad 2bh
>>
Are kiwis racists with asians? I'm thinking about going on an exchange program in NZ, I'm part amerindian and I look a bit like asian (maybe polynesian or thai).
>>
are kiwis racist against mexicans? moving to new zealand on a holiday work visa, hoping to land a long-term job/visa while i'm there.
>>
>>76572995
wtf
>>
We can never go back I'm going to be an old man and whites will be like 30-40% of our population they already celebrate our demise.
>>
File: 151ox1.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
151ox1.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
>>76573934
>>
>>76573900
some are, some aren't

i don't have a problem with anyone coming here, but i know it bothers some people

from what i can tell the problem comes down to integration. it bothers people to see huge numbers of asian people here who basically live as if this was their home country. that's painting in broad strokes but you get the jist

you'll be alright as long as you give cunts the impression you're curious or want to engage with us; a lot of the resentment towards asians down here stems from the feeling that they aren't bothered

but i dunno. shit goes both ways, i feel like it must be pretty hard for a young asian student with so-so english or confidence down here.
>>
why do you guys care if people are white or not
>>
>>76574626
Non-whites are generally shitty people who have a deep hatred of white people and are jealous for what we have also our countries are good for a reason while theirs are shit.
>>
>>76574654
how shitty a person is has to do with their culture, not their phenotypes. Non-whites assimilate to white culture in a couple generations. Also, you're paranoid about non-whites hating whites. You probably browse /pol/ and get pelted with screencaps of racist black americans posting anti-white stuff or some shit. Most people wouldn't immigrate to a country full of people and culture they despise. Pretty much every non-white person I know has a neutral attitude towards white people, and would prefer to judge them on an individual basis, and not by their race.

Seriously man, go outside. I doubt it's really that different in Australia, but in Canada at least, whenever im out at the gym, at the bar, school, work, or anything social I see (and participate in) pretty much just as much friendliness and socialization between non-whites and whites as white with each other.

I'm not some dumbass lefty who worships at the altar of muh tolerance and diversity, I understand why people don't want muslims coming to their countries in droves. But Islam is a culture, a religion, not a race. Why do you care what a person's race is if they're of the same culture?
>>
>>76573900
seriously we really don't really care that much. We just do this for the lulz on the internet
>>
>>76572995
ARABS AND GYPSIES ARE COUNTED AS WHITE TOO LEL
>>
>>76574654
aren't asians supposed to worship white people?
>>
>>76575759
Arabs are in Other
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.