[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be leaf >have no friends >want to go traveling >meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sad.jpg (70KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
70KB, 612x612px
>be leaf
>have no friends
>want to go traveling
>meet other solo travelers
>need to have friends for passport application

does your country only allow normies to leave?
>>
wonder why they do this
does anyone in your family have a passport?
>>
>>76571550
it specifically has to be a non family member
>>
>>76571516
Whats the point of that?
>>
>>76571597
oh shit
well either that wasnt a requirement when i got mine or my uncle and aunt lied then
>>
>>76571516
>>need to have friends for passport application
the fuck?
>>
What the fuck? That's actually a legal norm?
How does this even work?
>>
File: bo8ibblx.jpg (42KB, 528x394px) Image search: [Google]
bo8ibblx.jpg
42KB, 528x394px
Why the fuck do you need friends for a passport application?
>>
this literally isnt true
>>
>>76571720
yes
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/passport/apply/guarantor-reference.asp
it's easier to change you sex on your passport
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/passport/apply/new/change-sex.asp

maybe I could get some native tribe to issue me one
>>
>>76571720
they ask for references, and family members don't count as references

It's the same thing for some jobs which required higher security clearances by the federal government. You have to give references who have known you for AT LEAST 5 years and who are willing to be called and answer questions about you, and they cannot be family members.

Of course, it doesn't have to be friends, it could also be neighbors. But if you don't know your neighbors well enough to bother them with such a task, or if you've moved recently, then you need friends. Of course, if you've also lost touch with your friends, then you're literally fucked, and then you have to make a special request which will make your application extremely more difficult and tedious.
>>
>>76572023
Sounds like a jew version of mexican bureaucracy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.