[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are physicians/medical doctors viewed in your country? Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 260x194px
How are physicians/medical doctors viewed in your country? Are they generally paid well?

What percentage of then are foreign? What countries do they tend to come from?

Would you ever become a physician in your country? If so, what specialty would you pick?
>>
>>76555836
my dad's a doctor, he is paid well but he's so stingy that i basically live like i'm poor
>>
Doctors, like all (((scientists))), are fags except they also try to inject you with autism to turn you into a liberal jewcuck.
>>
>>76555836
>How are physicians/medical doctors viewed in your country? Are they generally paid well?
Smart rich guys. Pretty much the end goal for anyone with lots of ambition and intelligence. Depends on what sort of practice they specialize in, but yes they are very well compensated.

>What percentage of then are foreign? What countries do they tend to come from?
A lot, at least 25%. Mostly India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, etc.

>Would you ever become a physician in your country? If so, what specialty would you pick?
Hell no. Too much schooling for me and I don't give enough shits about the well being of others to be in charge of it.
>>
same as yours except paid less.

no i would not become a doctor in this country because credentials from mohammed's academy of jihad get the same or even preferential treatment as young canadian doctors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5JKDIlsbU
>>
>>76555976
Pretty much this.

I'm in IM residency right now and I had to compete for a slot with Paki streetshitters with 4 year masters degrees from schools that would be put to shame by DeVry.

If I could do it over I would've been a chiropractor. It might be snake oil but goddamn you can work for yourself out of you own office and make as much money as you want. If I go private practice as a general practitioner I'll be competing with nurse practitioners who can provide the same level of care at half the cost. I'm stuck being the hospital's bitch working 80 hour weeks for the rest of my life until I pay off $300k in loans.
>>
>>76555836
27% of US doctors are foreign.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.