[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel more comradery with other countrymen than your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: US vs AUS.png (8KB, 306x253px) Image search: [Google]
US vs AUS.png
8KB, 306x253px
Do you ever feel more comradery with other countrymen than your own?
I feel more at home chatting with Australians. Less Angloboos from there, same dry autistic sense of banter, leave my to my fucking farm government, britbashing movies, heavy interest in wildlife, etc.

America has too many gun grabbers, Brit lovers, Leftists, big government fucksticks who freak out when I bantz.
>>
I eat ass
>>
>>76553101
You do know Australia has a bigger gun grabbing culture?
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>76553397
>Australia is like fucking 80% open land with farmers who throw a stink whenever the gubmint tries to put restrictions on their Addler
It's bad but the general consensus of Australia citizens is better than that of Americans
>>
>>76553471
Have you considered that maybe the problem you have is that you live in Stinkyjewshits?
>>
>>76553471
Are you fucking retarded?
They can't even use laser pointers you utter mong
Water guns are also banned
>>
>>76553544
Yeah but I encounter faggots from elsewhere too.
Even then a lot of gun owners like the perfidious British scum for some fucking reason.
I can understand the Australians who like England because it actually coincides with their culture,
but "Let me such the genocidal subhumans dick because dad meme" here is fucking ridiculous, especially when Britain opposes US values.
>>
File: 1498024947671.jpg (45KB, 352x377px) Image search: [Google]
1498024947671.jpg
45KB, 352x377px
>>76553625
Again this is entirely a problem because of where you live so try not living in the state of hypocrisy for once

Your state is the caricature of "muh heritage" and whether is for the Micks or the Bongs it doesn't matter because it's "Better than being a redneck American :)))"

And you're generalizing gun owners because I can assure you that most gun owners out here laugh at the Bongs as hard as at the Aussies
>>
>>76553899
>And you're generalizing gun owners because I can assure you that most gun owners out here laugh at the Bongs as hard as at the Aussies
I hope so, I've just seen so many lately defending Bongistan and shitting on the Irish. It's un-American and obnoxious.

Reckon New Hampshire would have a nice mix of pro-gun and anti-Brit?
>>
>>76553101
>America has too many gun grabbers, Brit lovers, Leftists, big government fucksticks who freak out when I bantz.
aus has all those
>>
not really
>>
>>76554117
Gun grabbers are lesser and more understandable, Brit lovers are sadly more understandable but still minor, also I doubt Ozzies are too concerned about my bantz

>>76554152
Polish are another peoples I empathize with most
>Britain fuck off, Russia fuck off, Germany fuck off, FREEDOM
>Refugees get the fuck out
>Want to shoot a PM-63 at the range? You can
>>
>>76554068
>I've just seen so many lately defending Bongistan and shitting on the Irish
You're talking to Angloboos, so why are you surprised about that?

>It's un-American and obnoxious
Is propping up the Irish as some bastion of greatness American?
Hardly

>Reckon New Hampshire would have a nice mix of pro-gun and anti-Brit?
Vermont would be better for gun legislation, but moving to somewhere because the people there dislike the Brits is pants on head retarded

More to the point, you being aussie-boo because "muh guns" is idiotic, and if you hate pro-brits then why would you like Australians?
>>
>>76554365
Why are there so many fucking Angloboos who own guns?

More so lauding the oppression of a Nation of people and genocide over them as great whilst calling their rebellion and fight for freedom an act of subhuman terror is entirely un-American.
1798 was another 1776

Yeah but I want something close. Also I disagree on the Brits bit.

Breaker Morant, Gallipoli, etc.
>>
File: 1498062831226.png (19KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1498062831226.png
19KB, 245x245px
>>76554530
You're associating Angloboos with gun owners again, stop it
Gun owners can be Angloboos, you live in an area filled with WASPs, don't be surprised that the those people hold up Victorian England and the gun culture associated with the nobility of the time as something great and worthy of celebration

Your patriotism of Ireland, and to a lesser extent Australia, is no better than the people who love England
You're making mountains out of molehills in regards to how the British treated the Irish, and are retrospectively applying the Victorian racial sciences and prejudices of the late 19th century to the UK of the late 18th century, during the time of the French Revolution and the horrors associated with it, and then assuming that the British were more concerned with subjugating and "enslaving" the Irish than stopping the spread of Republicanism across Europe

Vermont is your best bet for gun legislation in NE, and moving to a place based on the prejudices that the local populace holds is still idiotic
Moreover you're going to be called a masshole relentlessly until you leave in disgust

Aussies are cucks and it really doesn't matter about things like Gallipoli because the modern UK is different than that of the UK of the early 20th century
>>
>>76554068
NH here, fuck off we're full. I don't know anybody thanks hates the British
>>
>>76553101
Australian humour blows your the fuck out of the water.
>>
wtf, we love the Queen. We even had a vote on to become a Republic but we voted to stay with the Monarchy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.