[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>german students travel to poland to learn about holocaus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 37

File: poland.jpg (3KB, 404x250px) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
3KB, 404x250px
>german students travel to poland to learn about holocaust
>get insulted and spit on for beeing muslim
>police just laughs and doesn't help them
why are poles so racist?

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.deutschlandfunk.de%2Fmuslimische-schueler-in-polen-ich-wurde-angespuckt-die.1769.de.html%3Fdram%3Aarticle_id%3D389593&sandbox=1
>>
>[article summary]
Why are [certain people] so [adjective]?
>>
Probably some german tourists vented on the student since they could do it here because they'd be executed for it in germany.
>>
File: polish death camps.png (174KB, 591x834px) Image search: [Google]
polish death camps.png
174KB, 591x834px
>>76546415
>learn about the extermination of the Jews during the Nazi period and about the suffering inflicted by the Polish population during this time
>>
fuck krauts
>>
>>76546415
Poles are white trash
>>
File: Capture.png (5KB, 546x69px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
5KB, 546x69px
>>76546415
my sides
>>
>>76546667
this is a mistranslation (google-translator)
original writes "suffering inflicted to the Polish population"
>>
>>76546415
>"For two years now, the pupils of the upper grades have been engaged in the persecution and murder of the European Jews."
WHAT THE FUCK GERMANY
you were supposed to stop this shit already
>>
>>76546807
And here I thought your children still engage in persecution and murder of jews.
>>
>>76547016
dont worry, we are good guys now
>>
>>76546859
Kek
>>
> german students travel to poland to learn about holocaust

Why not to Israel? We are really sick and tired of being a servant to the Holocaust Industry, because we don't make as much money on it as Jews. Did he pay for it at least? Or was it funded by our kosher government from my tax money?
>>
File: 1497796619099s.jpg (4KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
1497796619099s.jpg
4KB, 250x202px
>>76547163
POOOOLLLANNND APOLOGIZE!!!!!!
>>
>>76547247
I think that these policemen should be punished, just like those who used violence. But i am not going to apologize for them because i don't even know them.
>>
>>76547163
doesn't Poland make good money with entrance fees for polish death camps?
>>
>>76547386
If we were jewish instead of catholic, we would make fucking disneyland there. But no - unfortunately the entrace is free of charge.. we pay for this necromuseum from our hard-earned money
>>
>>76546415
Shit heads happen in every country. Unfortunately, they've got a bit braver lately in here. They can feel the support of backward, nationalistic government. I feel sorry for the guy. But calling the whole nation racist because of this incident might be too much.
>>
>>76546415
Poland this is our last warning, if you again oppress a minority, you will be our enemy and we will take actions against you.
>>
>>76547435
that sucks
but dont you make money with the guids, hotels, restaurants and so on?
>>
>>76547435
It's free for individuals. Guides are paid and groups are required to have a guide.
And then there's the whole aspect of visitors booking hotels, eating food and all that, pumping foreign money into the economy. I'm sure the camps still are a moneymaker, not a sink.
>>
>>76547676

The only people who should be banned from visiting these camps are Israelis. Loud, savage and imbeciling shitskin bydlo without manners, protected by armed Mossad officers, as if anybody tried to hurt them here. Their every single visit is like a spit in our face. Moreover, they tend to demolish hotel rooms and piss on the Auschwitz's walls.
>>
Only thing the Poles did wrong is not shitting on the G*rmans as well
>>
>>76548050
no offense, but you sound a bit antisemitic
>>
>>76548387
Tbqh he isn't wrong
>>
>german
>muslim
Nope
>>
>>76546415
>german students
>for beeing muslim
There is something wrong in your story.
>>
File: 1489684661185.png (88KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1489684661185.png
88KB, 604x516px
I liek real germans
>>
>>76548387

Sorry mate but here in Poland accusations of "antisemitism" only provoke anger or laughter. We don't have any guilt feelings towards Jews like other Europeans who collaborated with nazis. Jews tried hard lately to create such a feeling in us by accusing us of alleged "participation in the Holocaust" against historical facts, but they won't succeed in this, nor in extorting even one dollar of "property restitutions" from us.

Around 50.000 Poles were killed by Germans solely as a punishment for hiding Jews - Poland was the only territory under German control where helping Jews was punished by death. No single Jew died for a Pole ever, so Jews - Poles 50.000:0. It is not our fault that so called "Jewish councils" that had total power over nazi-created ghettos were ordering Jews to listen to German orders and go to death like cattle instead of fighting.

Those Jews who fought for survival like Jews from Warsaw ghetto were supplied with our help.
>>
>>76548496
G*rmans are cancer
>>
>>76548542
>self-hating
I understand
>>
>>76548580
I am a Helvetian
>>
>>76548496
They are weak tryhard cucks, always have been.
>>
>>76548537
>Around 50.000 Poles were killed by Germans solely as a punishment for hiding Jews - Poland was the only territory under German control where helping Jews was punished by death. No single Jew died for a Pole ever, so Jews - Poles 50.000:0.
WTF? Those Jews were Polish citizens. It's not like you were helping some foreigners, you were protecting your fellow citizens from nazi invaders. Also, I am pretty sure that there were some Jews in Polish military who fought against nazis, so saying no Jew ever died for Poland is wrong
>>
You can't be racist against Germans, silly.

>>76548591
Is it a Swiss equivalent of "I'm Greek"?
>>
>>76548709
>You can't be racist against Germans, silly.
why?
>>
>>76548674
>WTF? Those Jews were Polish citizens. It's not like you were helping some foreigners, you were protecting your fellow citizens from nazi invaders. Also, I am pretty sure that there were some Jews in Polish military who fought against nazis, so saying no Jew ever died for Poland is wrong

I never heard about a Jew who helped a Pole to hide from soviets, f.e. And a lot of Jews had such possibility after 1939 in the Eastern Poland occupied by soviets. Instead they were cooperating gladly with red invaders in sending their Polish neighbours to Siberia.

And what kind of "protection" we could even supply to them? 95% of them were closed in ghettos organized by Germans all over occupied Poland. We didn't even have any contact with them. They were rounded up by German police with the aid of Ukrainian and Baltic collaborators, and the enforced co-operation of the Jewish ghetto police.They were taken to killing centres staffed again by Germans, Ukrainians and Balts. We had nothing in common with this.

Almost 3 million of catholic Poles were butchered by nazis too, we were fighting for survival as well.
>>
>>76548758
I don't really get your "we vs them" attitude.
You both were citizens of Poland, fighting against foreign invaders
>>
>>76548834
slavshits don't believe in citizenship
>>
>>76546415
>muslims
>german
pick one
>>
>>76548834

So what that they were citizens of Poland? As long as Polish state existed, we protected them. When Polish state was removed by German nazis and replaced by their administrational-killing machine, we could do nothing. We stopped being Polish citizens as well because Poland stopped existing.
>>
>>76548943
i am not blaming you
i just dont understand why you are so hateful against israel and jews in general
>>
>>76548424
>>76548493
>>76548925
german is nationality/citizenship
islam is religion
both are not mutually exclusive
>>
>>76549012
If you're muslim, you don't belong here. It's really not that difficult.
>>
>>76549035
>(3) Niemand darf wegen seines Geschlechtes, seiner Abstammung, seiner Rasse, seiner Sprache, seiner Heimat und Herkunft, seines Glaubens, seiner religiösen oder politischen Anschauungen benachteiligt oder bevorzugt werden. Niemand darf wegen seiner Behinderung benachteiligt werden.
>>
>>76548978
I only said that i find Israeli trips to Poland scandalous because they behave poorly. How is it even about hatred?!
>>
Are all poles so emotional when talking about the holocaust? He acts like no Pole din du nutn in the history of mankind and as if he was personally made responsible for the genocide.
>>
>>76548895
What the fuck are you babbling about, Russian imbecile? When we developed idea of citizenship and democracy, your fucking asiatic tribe was still jumping on trees.
>>
>>76549012
I think you missed the point completely.
>>
>>76549289
no need to be mad, i just stated the fact
>>
>>76549251
Because we don't like when the Holocaust Industry workers and their German allies cooperate with each other at rewriting history. Today some assholes try to create an alternative version of history according to which Poles were "nazi collaborants", only on the basis of two happenings : Jedwabne pogrom and Kielce pogrom. There is no single evidence that even a one Pole took a part in the Jedwabne pogrom, while Kielce pogrom was a classic soviet provocation made for political reasons: to discredit Poland's anti-Communist stance and to maintain totalitarian control over the country.

All these revisionists gladly forget that Poles were second biggest victim of nazi crimes, that Poles were second biggest victim in all nazi death camps, that we lost 3 million of non-Jewish people due to nazi genocides, as well as most of our intellectual elite that was butchered and digged under ground.

I don't fucking like it. When i hear a word "antisemitic" uttered in direction of my nation, i am fucking boiling. Jewry lived on our land for almost 1000 years before they were removed from here by Germans. How do they even dare to say such things?!
>>
>>76549219
well, i am not the one to judge, but " Loud, savage and imbeciling shitskin bydlo without manners" does sound a bit racist to me
>>
>>76549035
Sieh>>76549103 du Ronny
>>
>>76549400
First of all, let me aknowledge that Poles were indeed victims of nazi war crimes, and if nazis didn't lose the war, most of the poles would have been genocided.
with that beeing said, are you seriously claiming that there was no antisemitism in poland before, during and after WW2?
>>
File: IMG_5769.jpg (29KB, 363x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5769.jpg
29KB, 363x363px
>mu**im goes to Germany to learn about the Holocaust so he can get back to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on how to bring about the second shoah
>>
>>76549417
Is it racist if it's fact, though? And even if it is racist, who cares anyway.
>>
>>76549459

Antisemitism in Poland existed of course, and was a natural emotional response for Jewish antipolonism. But it never had genocidal forms. And it existed marginally in the Polish society. It became a bit louder in 30s of XX century due to growing popularity of nationalism, but for whole centuries Jewry was safe here as anywhere else. That's why they moved to our land from all European countries, from both: West and East.
>>
>>76549466
*Poland
I was so caught up in being an asshat I didn't even notice what I posted
>>
>>76549417
You sound like the typical german cuck t.b.h
>>
>>76549417
Change it to pigskin and you got the british, not even a joke.

T. Tourist in krakow
>>
>>76549522
>antipolonism
Are there really people who hate Poland?
>>
wtf I love Poland now!
>>
>>76549759
Jews hate us because we are catholic. They wish death to all catholic people. They pray for big war in Europe in which we all could die and stop existing, so the last follower of Jesus dies.

I don't trust Jews and i am happy that they don't live here anymore. All countries where Jews are a ruling class like the USA and Russia turn into antihuman warmongering shitholes in the final run, where 95% of people are impoverished, while 5% swims in money and gold.
>>
>>76548674
>It's not like you were helping some foreigners, you were protecting your fellow citizens from nazi invaders
Half of them couldn't or refused to mutter a single word of polish language. Jews in pre-war and inter-war period were incredibly parasitic and kept to themselves.

The only one with good name to them were wealthy families of jews who abandoned their weird sanddindu culture to fit better with the rest of political and economic elite of the state.
>>
>>76550402
are you the same guy who claimed he doesn't hate jews?
>>
>>76550493
I don't hate them, i only describe them. When they lived in Poland, they had a disgusting habit of spitting on catholic symbols wherever they saw them. They still have this deep in-rooted hatred for Jesus today, but it is expressed in more sophisticated ways. They are enemies of beauty, honesty, truth, love and peace - they crush these values everywhere they show up. There is something very wrong with them: as if they were a satanic cult.

Jews are doing better outside of Poland and we are doing better without Jews in Poland, so i think that both our nations benefit from the fact that we are alien to each other now after centuries of neighborhood.
>>
>>76546415
Those anti-Polish articles in German media are as credible as your country's official narrative about the migrant crisis.
>>
>>76546771
Said someone from UK. xD
>>
>>76550628
would you say the Israelis in that video accurately described Polish actions during the Holocaust?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky3rDhH4h4o
>>
>>76550711

No. They are liars, and i don't even want to hear what they have to say, so spare me watching your links.
>>
We don't fucking tollerate muslims in our country. Stop using the word "German" when the student wasn't really German - he was muslim. When mouse was born in stable it shouldn't be called horse.
>>
>>76550811
I thought that Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth had muslim minorities
>>
File: kek actually.png (114KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
kek actually.png
114KB, 500x387px
>>76546415
>german students
>for being muslim
>>
>>76550811
That analogy doesnt work with humans retard. The students were also mostly girls
>>
>>76550971
> minorities
It was more than 200 years ago, you idiot...
>>
>>76551072
When Poles immigrated to USA they were not calling themselves "American". Do you see any analogy?
>>
>p*land
>started WW2
>complaining

l m a o
>>
>>76551281
kek

You forgot about Nazi-German concetration camps.
>>
https://youtu.be/nu6t9YmHvT4?t=5m30s

watch from 5:30
>>
>>76551318
Why are you giving links to jewish shit? It is disturbing and disgusting, maybe some people don't want to consume kosher lies? Have mercy, dude.
>>
>>76551351
Just watch it.
>>
>>76551407
I won't watch fucking jewish crap. It is full of lies and hatred. They are children of satan, they lie for a living. Their whole national mentality is based on Hagada: fucking fairytell-telling.

Why would i want to watch anything that comes from their filthy lying mouth? I prefer to listen to people who tell the truth.
>>
File: 1484181057917.jpg (47KB, 625x391px) Image search: [Google]
1484181057917.jpg
47KB, 625x391px
>>76546415
>"german" students
>probably niggers or arabs
>Poland does what it does best
>99.7% white country

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
File: 554344.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
554344.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
why is poland so good
>>
>>76548834
>You both were citizens of Poland, fighting against foreign invaders
>The Skidel revolt (Polish: Powstanie skidelskie) or Skidal uprising (term used in Soviet historiography) was an anti-state and anti-Polish sabotage action of the Jewish and ethnic Belarusian inhabitants of the Polish town of Skidal (now Skidzyel’, Belarus) at the onset of World War II. It started on the second day of the Soviet invasion of Poland in an attempt to assist the external attack.[1]
>One of the first to be killed in the rebellion was a Polish soldier walking through Skidel alone. The subsequent pogrom of the Polish population in the area included burying alive (see Massacre of Brzostowica Mała), mass killings in the forest near Lerypol on the outskirts of Skidal, and torture murder in Budowla of dozens of Polish nationals.
>A group of Soviet-armed Jews and Belarusians, all citizens of Poland, carrying assault rifles and a Soviet heavy machine gun (but also axes and home-made weapons),[4] massacred an unspecified number of ethnic Poles including civil servants, landowners, priests, rural settlers, Polish policemen and reserve officers at Skidel, Brzostowica Mała, Lerypol, Budowla, Ostryna, Jeziory and other locations.[3] Several Polish families were rescued by their Belarusian neighbors in the village of Sawalówka.[3]
>all citizens of Poland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt
>>
>>76551454
horry shet you poles are anitisemites
>>
>> 76551318
Anything I can see on video is that the Israel girls are liars and authors of video are giving fake represent Poles in bad light.
>>
>>76551537
Still better than being shabbosgoyim like your miserable impoverished nation owned by a clique of jewish oligarchs. You were robbed by them to the naked bone and they will finish you off as a cannon fodder in the end.
>>
>>76551555
Actually the author of the video is very impartial.
>>
>>76548050
This, they behave like pigs in hotels. And why are they even allowed to bring armed bodyguards here is just beyond me. I guess we're as cucked as USA.
>>
>>76551575
well russian slavshits are antisemites too, but they're just retarded, instead of niggers they're souting jews or vise versa

slavshit = good
non-slavshit = bad

its simple
>>
>>76548050
Ale Google Translate to ty nie używaj.
>>
File: 1463275158188.jpg (307KB, 1023x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1463275158188.jpg
307KB, 1023x1024px
>>76550971
Yeah but most of the were in Lithuania.
>>
>>76551700

All nations and countries lick the dirty Jewish ass. We Poles are not afraid of them and never will bow down to these desert peasants and global mafiosos. I heard that you can get up to 6 years in prison for an "antisemitic" slur or graffiti in Roosia. This is fucking insane. Here in Poland it is completely unpunishable. It only shows who rules you. It is also visible on all statistics about your country: AIDS, human trafficking, abortion, crime rate, homicides, corruption and so on - you are a leader in all these things: you are such a Jew-ruled shithole like the USA but nominally 10x poorer.
>>
>>76551973
Poland has a jewish Rothshield owned national bank just like almost any other country.
>>
>>76551949
so thats not rightful polish clay?
>>
>>76552091

Are you on drugs, tinfoil idiot? Central bank in Poland is a property of Polish government only.
>>
>>76546415
lol Poland. worked with German to oust Jews but germans got blame solely
>>
>>76552123
>worked with German to oust Jews but germans got blame solely

No single evidence to back your statement, though. You killed 3 million of catholic Poles. Or maybe we killed ourselves to make you happy?
>>
>>76552162
yes please right now
>>
>>76546415
Do you really get attacked on the street for being middle eastern? I always wanted to travel to Poland but stories like these make me quite concerned for my safety. I mean im not even really a muslim but it seems that they dont care at all.
>>
>>76549417
http://natemat.pl/74675,demoluja-hotele-nie-szanuja-polakow-maja-agresywnych-ochroniarzy-prawda-o-izraelskiej-mlodziezy-w-polsce
>in 2007 there was a scandal about Israeli bodyguards beating the shit out of some Italian tourist in Poland
>they cuffed him, threw him on the ground, face in dogshit, and repeatedly kicked him
>there were cases that somewhere between the visit to Treblinka and Majdanek young Israelis spend time on the hotel's phone strips
>there were cases that hotel service had to to gather human excrements from beds and bathtubs after a visit of Israelis
>there were cases where hotels had to give refunds to other tourists who couldn't sleep because the Israelis decided to play football in the hotel's corridors at 2 AM
>they generally hate Poland and Poles because their rabbis tell them before the trip to not talk to goyim and treat the country as "unclean ground", as a cemetery of Jews
This isn't the "hurrdurr da joos control ze world and plan a white genocide!!" kind of dislike for Jews, it's more of the "wow these guys are total assholes" kind of dislike for Jews.
>>
>>76552267
do you have dark skin?
if yes, i would rather not go to Poland if I was you
>>
>>76552315
Nah im quite pale but I have dark brown hair and black eyes
>>
>>76551973
you're more cucked than you think you are
>>
>>76552374

We are with the US only because it is suitable and benefitial for us. Not really because we 'luv amereega'... If it stops being benefitial someday because somebody offers more to us, we will forget that such a country ever existed.
>>
File: 2023.jpg (315KB, 1920x1151px) Image search: [Google]
2023.jpg
315KB, 1920x1151px
>>76552365
kinda like that?
>>
>>76546415
It's a lie to make Poland look bad because they don't want Syrian immigrants.
>>
File: Lipka Tatars.jpg (44KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
Lipka Tatars.jpg
44KB, 600x401px
>>76551105
Tatars are still here, dumbass.
>idiot...
You write like an angsty 14 years old.
>>76550971
It did, and we still have them. But they're apostates and they adapted very well.
>monogamic
>women don't wear burkas
>no beheadings or other fucked up stuff
>their leaders are against rapefugee quotas and they don't want anything to do with arabic imams
>>
>>76546415
>german students
>for being muslim
>""""racist"""
The muslims aren't a race , fuck off
>>
>>76551227
Yes they did, are you retarded? America has been known as a "melting pot" for over a century. When foreigners move here, especially in the past, they assimilate. My great grandfather was Polish, and once he came to the US he called himself American. Maybe times are different now, but most foreigners I've met have adopted an American identity.
>>
>>76552434
Yep. Thats the chilean who got attacked in poland right? Fug :DDD
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>76552415
probably you're right

i just like these pictures
>>
>>76552492
and the girls from german gymnasium wear burka and behead people?
>>
>>76552267
It's steadily getting more and more retarded over here, yeah. A couple years ago I would have told you it's /int/ memes, but nowadays you can't go a week without hearing about some poor sod getting the beating of his life because his tan looked sandniggery. I've heard people shouting "Poland for Poles" to non-whites myself.
>>
>>76546415
I love Poland now
>>
>>76547163
Israel should pay for their "holocaust" museums around the world desu. Fucking conniving kikes getting away with robbing everyone.
>>
>>76552502
idiot, poles would beat you up for beeing brown
>>
>>76552634
We pay for Auschwitz museum only because around 200.000 of catholic Poles died in it as well. It is our tribute to them.
>>
>>76552374
Just stay away from qt Estonia, Britain and France working together to protect them.
>>
I am a German representative, and I admit that Poland was collaborating with us the whole time. In fact, we didn't even want to gas the Jews. It was all their idea.
>>
>>76548925
/thread
>>
>>76546415
>why are poles so racist?
To teach them about Holocaust of course. How can you learn anything about discrimination and genocide without experiencing it?

Also
>german students
>beeing muslim
Nice fucking bait.
>>
>>76551454
>>76551555
Holy shit, are you autistic?
It's a documentary about brainwashing young Jews. They don't lie, they are lied to.
>>76552570
Girls probably not, but about boys I'm not so sure once they grow up.
>>
>>76552713
Dafuck Hans, from my info you wanted to gas both Jews and Poles.
>>
>>76552856
>They don't lie, they are lied to.

It doesn't matter, the result is the same.
>>
>>76552415
>muh benefit
You really have a Jewish soul, you know
>>
>>76546415
>muslim
>german
shiggy
>>
File: 1454821578139.jpg (32KB, 324x196px) Image search: [Google]
1454821578139.jpg
32KB, 324x196px
>Krauts and Muzzys BTFO by based Poland

Let's all be thankful for Poland ITT
>>
>>76552575
Well, last year:
-one Polish woman was butchered with machete in Germany
-one Polish truck driver was killed in Germany
probably there were other cases like that, but I would have to check

on the other hand - Muslims killed in "racist" attacks in Poland:
-zero
actually one Pole was killed by an Arab, plus one Turkish-German tried to attack some Polish woman
>>
>>76552931
It is geopolitics. Poland is not an empire, we are a client state searching for ways to find a balance between Heartland and Rimland. Everything that helps us in this area is good. We wouldn't even want to be an empire because it is connected with a huge responsibility and reducing standard of life for average citizens. You know it very well, because Russia is a very poor country but still it spends most of money on rockets and tanks instead of its own citizens. I wouldn't want Poland to be such a thing. Flexible response doctrine engineered by Maxwell Taylor is still in force since 60s but this time area of proxy wars was moved to the Middle East and nothing indicates that we are going to be eradicated physically again. But our geopolitical meaning grew in last years due to redesigning of the global order and various regional and global tumults. Why not use it for our needs if we can do it? Still better to have multiple options instead of only one. It would be stupid to repeat mistakes from the previous century
>>
>>76552931
We were good guys for almost 800 years and everything what we have got back were wars and genocides. It is fucking enough now, what we have learnt from jews is to always care only for yourself and we will fucking keep it, God will help us.
>>
>>76553179
That's real fucking dandy but you can't seriously think terrorist attacks abroad give everyone in Poland the moral right to beat up any tanned person they see. Is it a much lesser crime? Sure. But it's retarded, primitive behavior nonetheless.
>>
>>76553352
>We were good guys for almost 800 years
What about occupation of Russia during Time of Troubles?
>>
>>76553457
its a good thing
>>
>>76553457
Dindu nuffin. Dimitri was legit. All three of them.
>>
>>76553457
our only one sin desu, we have already paid for this
>>
>>76553563
kek
>>
File: 1455877650722.png (162KB, 780x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455877650722.png
162KB, 780x720px
>>76553563
kek
>>
>>76553352
>We were good guys for almost 800 years
Do you actually belive this? You are remembered as very cruel guys and impalers in Ukrainian and Russian folklore.

Partitions of Poland were a huge betrayal though, can't argue with that.
>>
>>76549012
Disgusting rapefugee
>>
>>76553457
To make it more fun. It wasn't Commonwealth state job. Just some drunk pollacks (commonwealth-based mercenary band) after long party decided to raid Moscow because of some guy named Dimitri who claimed he is next tzar (he claimed that like two other guys).

Actually it brought more trouble then benefits. We should have left it to be raided by Tatar horde. Muscovites fell easily to polack raid party when without tzar and in anarchy. They decided to give crown to the son of Vasa - polish king then. But this swedish guy was a catholic-nazi and one of condition was that his son becomes orthodox.
>>
>>76553630
Russian propaganda never stops to amaze me.
>>
Based Poland
>>
>>76553421
It is a primitive behaviour, but there in no reason for any mass hysteria in German media, they should rather care about Poles murdered by their new Muslim compatriots, than about some Muslims supposedly provoked in Poland. It's also not only Poland vs. Germany, Macron also forces some anti-Polish propaganda while a Polish driver was killed on a French road by several days ago. Like, what are you even talking about? On one side there were actually murdered Poles, and on the other - some supposedly beaten Muslims.
>>
>>76553775
>Russian propaganda
Kek, dunno if Gogol's works can be seen as Russian propaganda
Or Polish film "With Sword and Fire" where Polish actually impaled a lot of Cossacks, including their diplomats
>>
>>76553775
well you called ukrainians "bydlo" you racist fuckers
>>
>>76553857
Bydlo is a Russian word, though, so how could we call them like this?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bydlo
>>
>>76553919
its 100% polish word

we call cattle "skot", not "bydlo"
>>
>>76553919
>Bydlo is a Russian word
Are you literally kidding us?
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byd%C5%82o
>>
>>76553981
Borrowed from Polish bydło (“cattle”) in online culture as a derogatory term to designate someone who is considered backwards; compare the connotative uses of redneck

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bydlo
>>
>>76546415
>german students
How German are they really if their dressed like the dark ages and speaking Farsi? Sidenote the one speaking Farsi on the phone in the shop probably got kicked out because that's an annoying thing to do.
>>
>>76554048
>poles are calling non-poles cattle
literally jews
>>
>>76554098
Tbh in weren't poles, It were Polish nobles in times of Sarmatism. Like they were Sarmatian masterrace and all their Slavic and Lithuanian subjects were non-humans, cattle
>>
File: Polish-Lithuanian_commonwealth2.jpg (289KB, 920x838px) Image search: [Google]
Polish-Lithuanian_commonwealth2.jpg
289KB, 920x838px
>>76552107
Not really. Although Lithuanians polonized themselves heavilly.
>>
>>76554019
>>76554048

I think that it is some kind of Russian snake-propaganda whose purpose was to generate conflicts between Ukrainians and Poles for the benefit of the Russian Empire. I really doubt that we would call them like this. Why would want want to call like this our minions? They could revolt against us if we did.

BTW, even today Russians try to drive a wedge between Poles and Ukrainians, although we treat them right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtz_vH9uvlU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1YqUqzgoLs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf7inBjSpg8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYw4cBsPDno
>>
>>76553630
>impalers in Ukrainian and Russian folklore
That's funny, because in Polish tradition we have similar depiction of Muscovites and South-Eastern Ruthenians (I mean those who later bacame known as Ukrainians, because old-Belarusians living more to the North were seen as cool guys), and I can provide many actual examples indicating that this depiction was very accurate, starting from The Batih/Batoh massacre, Koliyivshchyna, etc., etc. Of course, there were some examples when Poles-Lithuanians were "bad guys", like for examle lisowczycy during the second "Dmitriada".
>>
>>76554210
Nothing wrong with that, i am descendant of the noble family and at least 30% of our population also. Polish culture is sarmatian culture, not some "slavic" made up bullshit. We only happened to speak same language, nothing more.
>>
>>76546415
This is pile of kraut crap. Police already have video from city cameras and no such thing happened. Right not police is looking for those muslims legal supervisor to ask him for details.
>>
>>76554210
>Polish nobles
You mean Crown nobles - ethnic Poles , RUTHENIAN (pre-Ukrainians); and Lithuanian nobles - ethnic Balts and RUTHENIANS (pre-Belarusians)???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHbAsgaEEEI
>>
>>76554258
More like Russified, kek. All their documents were written in Western Russian (which is now known as Belorussian).
>>
>triggering westerners

hihi
>>
>>76547579
>.
Germs start WW3 becuase of muh minorities XDYou will fucking see it. They are totaly retarded enough to do this.
>>
>>76554376
This is probably like with those Portuguese students:
https://translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fniezalezna.pl%2F79992-nierzetelnosc-wyborczej-ujawinia-juz-nawet-onetpl-czerska-wszedzie-chce-widziec-rasizm&edit-text=&act=url
>>
>>76548709
>Is it a Swiss equivalent of "I'm Greek"?
It's like a Scottsman saying he was a Pict.
>>
>>76554389
I mean Szlachta. Their ideology separated them from their subject.
>>76554372
>Polish culture is sarmatian culture, not some "slavic"
Well... It is funny tbqh
>>
>>76554417
>More like Russified, kek
That was like in the 19th century after the partitions of Poland when most Belarusians spoke Polish and bit Belarusians before you forced Russian on them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNUpov3wVtw
>>
>>76554376
>being defensive about removing kebab.
Sobieski is weeping.

You did nothing wrong.
>>
>>76550700
>
>>
>>76549012
>german is nationality/citizenship
Yes and it's citizenship by blood. I doubt these are converts and thus they probably will never be Germans.
>>
Wtf? I love Poland now.

Still, gib back Danzig.
>>
>>76548050
kek
>>
>>76554552
>Yes and it's citizenship by blood.
You can become citizen by living 7 years in Germany

>I doubt these are converts
Not necessary, since we have freedom of religion
>>
File: Wisniowiecki.jpg (370KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
Wisniowiecki.jpg
370KB, 500x455px
>>76554519
>Belarusians
*Belarusian
>>76554372
>Polish culture is sarmatian culture, not some "slavic" made up bullshit.
Dude, Slavs in general asimilated the Sarmatians and Scythians. We Slavs come PARTLY from those Iranian tribes.
>>76554503
>I mean Szlachta
I know exactly who you meant and answered accordingly. Ruthenians are in the szlachta as well and many of the most powerful noble families in Poland had Ruthenian origins. Chmielnicki was a Polish noble himself.
>>
>>76554417
You mean old-Ruthenian. At that time proto-Russians from Muscovy didn't use Ruthenian as a written language. Your ancestors wrote in Old-Church Slavonic that was a literary variant of Old-Bulgarian, while Ruthenian literature flourished in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth at it wasn't written in any "western-Russian". There was no such thing.
>>
File: Timeline of Gdańsk Wikipedia.png (19KB, 279x399px) Image search: [Google]
Timeline of Gdańsk Wikipedia.png
19KB, 279x399px
>>76554585
>Still, gib back Danzig.
Stfu kraut.
>>
File: Jarema TRIGGERED.jpg (51KB, 497x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jarema TRIGGERED.jpg
51KB, 497x400px
>>76553854
>Or Polish film "With Sword and Fire" where Polish actually impaled a lot of Cossacks, including their diplomats
You're talking about kniaź Jarema, a Ruthenian.
>>
>>76549417
He's not lying about them being loud and many are bydlos. People say Americans our loud but Israelis may be the loudest people I've met and they also seem to lack a filter. They can be very blunt.
>>
>>76554585
Niet
>>
>>76554519
It was like in 14th century when Lithuania conquered Western Rus. There are no documents written in ancient Lithuanian, they only used Western Russian.
>>
>>76554594
They can get citizenship in germany, but they can never be german. German is an ethnicity that is made up of the germanic tribes that mixed in europe.
>>
>>76554681
oh good, guess he is not a racist then
>>
>>76554633
>I know exactly who you meant and answered accordingly. Ruthenians are in the szlachta as well and many of the most powerful noble families in Poland had Ruthenian origins. Chmielnicki was a Polish noble himself.
Yes, and how does that contradicts what I said? Actually who cares about their """nationalities""" if they didn't care about such thing as ethnicity in these times? Ruthenian, Lithuanian and Polish peasants had zero rights in this country anyways.
>>
>>76554775
German is a linguistic group
For example, Austrians are Germanized Slovenes
>>
>>76546415

Let's just leave Poland alone.
>>
>>76554709
You mean in Ruthenian.
Russia is modern construct of 17-18th century to provide Principality of Muscovy claims to Kievan Rus lands.
>>
>>76554676
Hail Jarema Wisniowiecki!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0GknP3A9lQ
>>76554709
>Western Russian.
Stop with this BS Muscovite propaganda. They used Ruthenian aka OLD BELARUSIAN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83hwEc7B9CI
>>76554795
>Actually who cares about their """nationalities"""
You mean their ethnicities. Their nationality was Polish.
>>
>>76554775
>German is an ethnicity that is made up of the germanic tribes that mixed in europe
and also of Slavic tribes which lived in what is now Eastern Germany. That's why Germans have so many R1a.
>>
>>76554538
the whole point is that this story simply got made up by objective western media, there are no witnesses, no video recordings (despite streets being monitored), no formal cases in the police
>>
>>76554867
>You mean in Ruthenian.
I mean Pycкий языкъ. That's how they called their language themselves.
>>76554867
>Russia is modern construct of 17-18th century
No, it's Polish meme. This thing is only relevant to Polish people who tried to justify their claims on their lands.
>>76554875
>They used Ruthenian aka OLD BELARUSIAN.
Once again: the language was called pycкий языкъ. PУCКИЙ, with one "s". Your modern concepts are irrelevant.
>>
>>76554795
>Polish peasants had zero rights in this country anyways.
That's BS. They had freedom of speech and writing and religous rights. Polish-Lithuanian peasants had on averege many more rights than anywhere else in Europe. There were also royal peasant who had even more rights.
>>
>>76546415

We never were, are not, and never will be racist, maybe except some complete niche weirdos like neofascists or smth, but they are marginals, they don't exist according to statistics.

We don't care about colour of skin, race, or anything that a person is born with and can't change it. We do care about religion, views, lifestyle, honesty, morality, behaviour : everything that a person can change and can improve. We wouldn't want to have muslim migrants in our country not because they are usually brown or black, but because of their hostile parasitic religion, violent behaviour and lack of will for an honest work.

So calling us "racist" is not compatibile with reality.
>>
>>76554210
You're confusing ethnicity (Polish, Lithuanian, Ruthenian) with social class (nobles, cossacks, peasants, clergy, and so on). These two divisions were independent from each other, with the exception of Jews who traditionally were merchants and money lenders.
So it's not like it was just le ebil Polish nobles oppressin poor Ruthenians and Lithuanians who dindu nuffin, Ruthenian and Lithuanian nobles were also a thing, just as Polish peasants were. Two separate categories.
>>
File: 1493747184729.png (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493747184729.png
61KB, 800x600px
>>76546415
>german students
>beeing muslim
>to learn about holocaust
umm.....
>>
>>76554984
>Your modern concepts are irrelevant.
"Western Russian" is a modern concept.
>>
>>76546415
>"german" students
there it is
>>
>>76555009
>Ruthenian ethnicity

Who is it? Please send some pic of Ruthenians.
>>
>>76554994
>but because of their hostile parasitic religion, violent behaviour and lack of will for an honest work.
wow, glad you are not racist at all
>>
>>76555052
In Polish language it was always called "Język ruski". It's self-designation was "pycкий языкъ". So no, it's not a "modern concept".
>>
>>76555129
I think that you don't understand what a racism is
>>
>>76554886
Disgusting.

I'm a r1b
>>
>>76553854
First, that Cossack was impaled by prince Jarema Wisniowiecki who was a Ruthenian prince loyal to the Polish Crown. Second, it's literary fiction.
>>
>>76555087
>Who is it? Please send some pic of Ruthenians.
It's Pycины. This is how Ukrainians called themselves before XXth century when they adopted new name "Ukrainians" with the help of Bolsheviks.

"Pycин" is an ancient ethnonyme of all people of ancient Rus. Singular form of the word "Pycь".
>>
>>76554709
>Western Rus
>Western Russian
Gotta hand it to ruskies, naming their country Russia was a brilliant move. It's so easy to confuse it with various older places named Rus, especially when using adjectives.
>>
>>76555129
Islam is not a race you idiot.

Lenin said the exact same thing about muslims.
>>
>>76555009
On ma na myśli dzisiejszych białorusinów.
>>
>>76555087
You blind? >>76554633 >>76554676
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremi_Wiśniowiecki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Wiśniowiecki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenian_nobility
The Wisniowiecki family founded the first Sich and created the first cossack unit in Zaporozhia. They became one the most powerful magnate family in the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland and basically ruled Ukraine.

WATCH THIS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHbAsgaEEEI
>>
why are poles so autistic
>>
>>76555176
so you are not racist, just islamophobe?
>>
>>76555216
Poles were cossacks as well. Being a cossack in the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland meant you were just part of a SOCIAL CLASS of warriors in eastern Poland - either part of the Crown army or a freeman aka pirate raiding the Ottomans.

The greatest leader of the cossacks was a Polish noble - Bogdan Chmielnicki.
>>
File: 14th century.jpg (247KB, 1156x1113px) Image search: [Google]
14th century.jpg
247KB, 1156x1113px
>>76555087
>>76554676
>>
>>76555237
I agree. Uniting all Russian lands under one rule so that we finally could have united country named Russia instead of several grand duchies was a brilliant move.

But saying that Novgorod and Moscow weren't Russian and only Kievan lands conquered but Lithuanians could use this name wasn't good move at all.
>>
>>76555141
Just like pierogi ruskie, which have nothing to do with Russia.
>>
>>76554795
>Ruthenian, Lithuanian and Polish peasants had zero rights in this country anyways.
They had clearly determined rights and obligations. On the other hand in Muscovy all people were ruled by full-blown despotes, sometimes by literary psychopats, like Ivan IV.
>>
>>76555141
"Ruski" is from "Rus Kijewska" - Kievan Rus. This functions also as Ruthenian which is latin name for this language/ethicity.
It has nothing to do with Russia which would be "Rosyjski". That's Muscovite propaganda trying to claim those people as "little russians" and "white russians".

Russia is stealing identity of other place. People who lived in modern Belarus and Ukraine have nothing to do with Muscovy. Russia roots are in Moscow. In a god, forgotten-place that paid tribute to Tatar hordes.
>>
>>76555327
It's not really about religion per se. We have a Tatar muslim minority and we have no problems with them.
It's simply about behaviour.
>>
>>76555327
It's anti-islamic and it is the default stance of anybody that is not a retard.

You know who was also anti-islamic? Marx.
Engels.
Voltaire.
Lenin.
Churchill.
Ghandi.

You know who liked Islam?
Hitler.
>>
File: 3de115aefc42ccd419eafa7661e3386c.jpg (284KB, 1024x934px) Image search: [Google]
3de115aefc42ccd419eafa7661e3386c.jpg
284KB, 1024x934px
>>76555468
>Poland is the LEGAL inheritor of Ruthenia aka Galicia-Volhynia. So was the will of the last Ruthenian prince, ethnically half Ruthenian and half Polish, of the Kingdom of Galicia and Volhynia.

>In a treaty of 1338 Bolesław Jerzy offered Casimir III of Poland succession to the throne of Galicia-Volhynia. Duke Boleslaw was supported by the many townspeople living there. In 1324 Boleslaw located the towns of Volodymyr-Volynskyi on Magdeburg law, and Sanok in 1339.[3] He was poisoned in 1340 by orthodox boyars and died without an heir, before his father who continued rule Masovian principality.

>After Bolesław Jerzy's death the Kingdom of Galicia was gradually annexed by the kingdom of Poland between 1340 and 1366, during the reign of Casimir III of Poland.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolesław-Jerzy_II
>>
>>76555522
So what was it in those girls behaviour that deserved to be spat on?
>>
>>76555526
>You know who liked Islam?
>Hitler.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWFdYEMHj14
>>
>>76555526
>Germans love Islam
>Hitler loved Islam
>Germans are literally Hitler
hmm really makes me think
>>
>>76555526
>Voltaire
He also disliked Christians and Jews
>>
>>76555468
>So was the will of the last Ruthenian prince
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>76555570
They probably wore headrags>>76555570
. That is the muslim equivalent of swastika armbands.
>>
>>76555419
There was no such name as "Kievskaya Rus'" until XIXth century. It was created by Russian historiography to refer to the period when the centre of our country was in Kiev. Nothing more.

Our country called itselv Rus'skaya zemlya and the term Rus'skaya was refered to ALL Russian lands, not only Kievan ones.
>>76555419
>nothing to do with Russia which would be "Rosyjski
POLISH language and made up political terms is irrelevant when we talk about RUSSIAN lands.
>>
>>76555625
Nowhere as much as Islam.

Schopenhauer also despised Islam.

You know who liked Ispam apart from Hitler?

Himmler.
>>
>>76555319
autism is a made up "mental illness" to opress real people chose by God, invented by false "chosen people" = jews, who were actually chosen by Satan. Since polish nation was chosen by God, therefore we have to be autistic.
>>
File: bbdf.jpg (20KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
bbdf.jpg
20KB, 600x310px
>>76555644
here a polish woman wearing swastika armband
>>
>>76546415
Wait does the government actually bring kids to concentration camps to brainwash them?
what the fuck
>>
>>76555570
I don't know, I wasn't there. I'm not justifying spitting on people, I'm just explaining to you why it happened. Nobody here wants women in burkas, because it's seen as a slippery slope.
>>
>>76555381
>Just like pierogi ruskie
Nobody even knows what it is. Redpill us on the misteries of Polish language.
>>
>>76555704
>Nowhere as much as Islam.
Can you provide proof?
As far as I know, Voltaire hated all Abrahamic religions because he saw them in contrast to Enlightenment
>>
>>76547163
It would be like travelling to chinatown,NY to learn about maoist China, you dumbfuck
>>
>>76555749
>Nobody here wants women in burkas, because it's seen as a slippery slope.
Fair enough, but I still don't see how it justifies spitting on a tourist muslim girl in headscarf
>>
>>76555526
>Marx.
>Engels.
>Voltaire.
>Lenin.
>Churchill.
But you were supposed to list people who weren't retards?
>>
>>76554967
>the whole point is that this story simply got made up by objective western media
You mean made up by the "Germans" and the media not further researching.
>>
>>76555721
That is to protect the hair from bad weather, not a religious symbol to distinguish between the property of a muslim man and infidel whores.
>>
>>76554984
Except the concept of Russia was invented later. Rus' doesn't mean Russia, Ruski doesn't mean the same thing as modern Russkij (with two "s"). Rusini is not the same thing as Russkiye. Etc. etc. You are basicaly repeating some 19th century Russian propaganda. If there was some common medieval/early modern Russian ethnicity then Andriej "Bogolubsky" wouldn't destroy Kiev in 1169, Ivan III wouldn't exterminate inhabitants of Novgorod after 1478, Muscovites wouldn't genocide Ruthenians living in the Great Duchy of Lithuania during the 1654–1667 war, etc., etc.
>>
>>76555749
>why it happened
>happened
>>76555808
it didn't even happen, it's just a made up story with no evidence
>>
>>76555854
>That is to protect the hair from bad weather
Then why is she wearing it indoors?
>>
>>76555861
Germans killed and raped germans in the sack of Magdeburg.

Ethnicity meant nothing back then, it was all about the nobles.
>>
>>76555861
>Rus' doesn't mean Russia, Ruski doesn't mean the same thing as modern Russkij (with two "s"). Rusini is not the same thing as Russkiye
Prove without using any Polish or Catholic propaganda please.
>>
File: 1424448519981.png (296KB, 462x810px) Image search: [Google]
1424448519981.png
296KB, 462x810px
No one cares about the jews here, cause we have enough of our own countryman dead.
Muh 6 gorrillion is just an episode of WW2.
>>
>>76555899
Because her hair is unkempt and dirty.

I guess you don't know a lot of women apart from that oily haired single mother of yours.
>>
>>76555750
Я дyмaю, чтo oн oзнaчaeт пиpoжки
>>
>>76555951
Yeah, this is total autism. Germany was united after countless wars and by "Iron and blood" too.
>>
There were no german death camps. Only polish ones.
>>
>>76556010
ok, let me get this straigth
>white woman in head-scarf
>good
>brown woman head-scarf
>evil, should be spat on
is this about right?
>>
File: pierogi ruskie.jpg (316KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
pierogi ruskie.jpg
316KB, 1600x1071px
>>76555750
Exactly.
Pierogi ruskie is one of our national dishes.
The name comes from Ruś Czerwona (Red Rus, Ruthenia Rubra), which used to be a part of Poland.
But many people are convinced it's from Russia, because the adjective "ruski" (Ruthenian) is often used as an informal form of "rosyjski" (Russian).
>>
>>76556014
пиpoжки = small pierogi
Thet grow up to became a pig pierog
>>
>>76556010
You are doing some serious mental gymnastics, grasping at the last straws here m8
>>
>>76556014
Гyгл мнe выдaeт, чтo этo вapeники. A этo дeйcтвитeльнo yкpaинcкoe блюдo. Ho этo yжe cyгyбo пoльcкий ayтизм, дa и к тoмy жe oгoвopoчкa пo Фpeйдy - oн "pyccкий" пoтoмy чтo oни "pyccкими" нaзывaли pycинoв Укpaины. A вce эти этнoнимы пoявилиcь yжe c пoдaчи бoльшeвикoв в XX вeкe.
>>
>>76556081
>one of our national dishes
It's Ukrainian national dish and it's called "vareniki".
>>
>>76555854
>not a religious symbol to distinguish between the property of a muslim man and infidel whores.
bingo
>>76555899
Because she feels like it. Nobody forced her to do so, and nobody would punish her for taking it off.
What are you going to post next, a comparison of a Catholic nun and a woman in burka?
>>
>>76555951
>Germans killed and raped germans in the sack of Magdeburg.
Exactly, at that point there was no common German ethnic consciousness, it was mostly developed after the French invasion, just like there was no "Russia" or "western Russian language" in the 16th century.
>>
>>76556187
how about this chilean pianist Poles beat up?
It didn't happen either, did it?
>>
>>76546415
>german students
>muslim
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>76555868
I don't really care if it happened or not to be quite honest.
Either way it's a nice dose of black PR for us to make muzzies stay out.
>>
>>76556190
So go tell Germans what their identity is made up in XIX century and they should liberate Bavaria because they are filthy occupants on Bavarian soil.
>>
>>76556138
Дa, пpocтo пoльcкий ayтизм
>>
>>76556061
You are confusing a hat with a religious symbol.

Clothing stops being clothing when it is used as an expression.

Seriously try harder, I'm having these arguments on a daily basis.
>>
How did we even managed to turn thread about German students in Poland to Russian-Polish holywar?

We Slavs are literally the most autistic peoples in the world.
>>
>>76556230
i dont understand the joke
both of our countries have many muslim students
>>
>>76555960
This
>>
>>76556187
Who says the muslim girls dont do it voluntairy?
>>
>>76556294
but how can you decide if the headscarf is used as a religious symbol or not?
by the skin color?
>>
Based Poland
>>
>>76555953
It's you who is making the statement that Rus'=Russia and it's you who should prove it, it's basic methodology. I clearly showed you that there was no common identity between Muscovites and not only Ruthenians living in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, but also between Muscovites and people living in Novgorod. Your rulers had to exterminate them to absorb their lands.
>>
>>76556122
Not at all, I have such a huge fact collection on Islam, it's impossible to win the argument you are trying to make.

I'm just adding low blows to it because we are on 4chan and it's entertaining.
>>
>>76556294
So someone who wears a necklace with a cross attached to it also deserves to be spat on? Or someone who wears a kippah?
>>
>>76555899
Not sure if it's the same but in colonial America they were worn to cover their dirty/greasy or unkempt hair. It was never a modest or religious issue. It was not to look shitty.
>>
>>76556348
Actually headrags are worn and bound in a very different way than the good old scarf.
>>
>>76556407
You mean things you deem as a fact because it fits your narrative?
>>
>>76556171
First of all, Ukraine as a nation didn't exist up until the recent century.
Second of all, I don't see why different nations couldn't share some dishes. Cuisines, just like folk tales, don't give a shit about borders.
They call it vareniki, we call it pierogi, you call it pelmeni, and Chinese call it something else, dunno what because I don't know Chinese. So what?
Also, pierogi ruskie have a specific filling, different from other types of pierogi. It's kinda like with pizza, lots of subtypes depending on what you put in it.
>>
>>76556389
Rus=Russia is an obvious statement and it shouldn't be proven. It's obvious that Moscow was built by Russians, Vladimir was capital city of Rus for about a century and Novgorod is the most ancient among all Russian principalities. Now it's YOUR time to prove your autism.

>I clearly showed you that there was no common identity between Muscovites and not only Ruthenians living in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, but also between Muscovites and people living in Novgorod.

You didn't show me anything. You only showed me Polish political made up concepts which exist to destroy Russian people from the inside and make it easier to you to dominate over us. And "extermination of people in Novgorod" is literally a lie.
>>
>>76554671
I hate you nearly as much as the Greek, seriously.

>>76554684
Keep Königsberg, I was talking about Danzig. Königsberg can't be saved anymore...
>>
>>76556574
>you call it pelmeni
Nah, pelmeni is absolutely another dish. Of Finno-Ugric origin btw. It was borrowed from one of our native non-Slavic peoples, can't remember who it were tbqh.
>>
>>76556249
Thinking your way Czech peasants from Bohemia were Germans, see pic related, bravo!
>>76556138
You know, it may be surprising for you, but googling Russian articles isn't the ultimate source of truth.
>>
>>76556408
Do either murder tens of thousand of people across the globe on a daily basis?

Are all their societies either theocratic or military dictatorships?

Is either based on the teachings of a mass murdering, slave trading, child abusing rapist?

Islam is not a religion at all, it is fascism. Mohammed is the central figure of Islam, not god.
>>
(((germans)))

but yeah we should attack proper krauts as well
>>
>>76556220
They did and it was shameful, but you're cherrypicking a single case. And hey, he's alive. Can't say the same about some of the incidents in your country.
>>76556337
Would they be punished if they stopped wearing it or not?
>>
>>76555861
You idiot nationalities meant fuck all until fairly recently. May I remind you 13th century when our country was splitted into shitty little kingdoms with warring princes who had no problems with killing other Poles?

Countries as we know them are a young concept.
>>
>>76547597
dont listne to him
poland still gets massive eu gibs from germany
>>
>>76556653
That doesnt justify attacks on individuals. And you are telling overgeneralizing bullshit at this point
>>
>>76556646
>Thinking your way Czech peasants from Bohemia were Germans, see pic related, bravo!
Thinking MY way they exactly weren't, stop reversing things.
>>76556646
>You know, it may be surprising for you, but googling Russian articles isn't the ultimate source of truth.
I was googling your Polish word, dude.
>>
>>76556693
Depends on the individuals family.
>>
>>76556303
I like it, actually. Also it's a proof that history is something living for both our nations. Like, not caring about your history is the best way to vanish as a nation.
>>
>>76556634
I ate pelmeni and it's very similar to pierogi. The dough is thinner and tastes a little bit different, but it's more or less the same thing.
>Of Finno-Ugric origin btw
Not surprised since Chinks also have dumplings. All of these dishes are quite probably of ancient Asian origin.
>>
>>76556577
Why Russian cannot into basic facts?
>In 1478, Ivan III sent his army to take the city. He massacred the population and destroyed the veche, including the library and archives, at which point the history of the Republic of Novgorod can be said to have ended. Ivan took 81.7% of Novgorod's land, half for himself the rest for his allies.[48]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novgorod_Republic#Fall_of_the_Republic
>>
>>76556655
On horses? ;^)
>>
>>76556803
So here's your answer: depends.
>>
>>76556701
And? You are only prooving my point. There was no Russia until it evolved from Muscovy counquering and exterminating its neighbours.
>>
File: slavic people.jpg (23KB, 599x398px) Image search: [Google]
slavic people.jpg
23KB, 599x398px
>>76556303
It's oddly civil though. That's unusual for /int/.
>We Slavs are literally the most autistic peoples in the world.
That we are
>>
>>76556886
>dumplings
they're universal, even italians have them
>>
>>76557038
That's exactly what I'm saying.
>>
File: eastern germans =slavs.png (805KB, 3878x3084px) Image search: [Google]
eastern germans =slavs.png
805KB, 3878x3084px
>>76554886
>>
>>76557311
Do you have a full world map of this?
>>
>>76557476
I don't, and I doubt there is one
>>
>>76557509
Sad. That shit is really interesting
>>
>>76557869
I found it in one of these:
r/mapporn
r/etymologymaps
>>
>>76558051
gracias, amigo!
>>
>>76556964
can't see why not
>>
File: Moskau.jpg (254KB, 1200x768px) Image search: [Google]
Moskau.jpg
254KB, 1200x768px
>>76552374
>>76552539
>>
>>76546415
good
>>
>>76558578
you're welcome
>>
File: wittgensteinyell.png (257KB, 469x389px) Image search: [Google]
wittgensteinyell.png
257KB, 469x389px
Most Poles were very eager to get the Jew out of Poland. They'd rat on them all the time, suck German cock, and generally do anything to prove how disloyal and greedy they were. Poles took my grandmother's house away and she had to move to the US when she was just 8. Now they act like they were hiding her in her attic and throwing themselves in front of German machine guns to save her.

Poles
>greedy
>lazy
>stupid
>incompetent
>disloyal
>backstabbing
>treacherous
>thieving
>cunts
>>
>>76546415
Based af.
>>
>>76566666
Of course someone as inhumane as an Ind*an would say that
>>
>>76566666
*Sighs so hard that all the windows break*
>>
>>76555699
Liar
>>
>>76566715

:^)
>>
>>76566666
Nice Quints
>>
>>76551658
>bring armed guards
wtf is this real, why though?
>>
>>76566666
shutup shitstain
>>
>>76556061
No, you are retarded. My grand mother was wearing head scarf becuase that was fashionable when she was young. Other way, no one give a single fuck about it.
>>
>>76546415
typical ex-commie shithole
>>
>>76556408
Get it to your thic kraut skull. We dont fucking like muslims. End of story.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.