[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel bad for these fellas? How unfortunate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Pacific_Culture_Areas.jpg (112KB, 872x567px) Image search: [Google]
Pacific_Culture_Areas.jpg
112KB, 872x567px
Does anyone else feel bad for these fellas?

How unfortunate it must be to be them
>>
>>76538814
yes life is shit here since they try to be lolberals
>>
>>76538814

>Rapanui
>part of a 3rd world shit-hole
>>
>>76538861

How many of these island cultures have been colonially obliterated?

How unfortunate what happened to Hawaii
>>
>>76538895
This. Makes native n white genocide micky mouse in comparison.
Only couple million on earth with many mixed communities and 3 of which got genocided and now powerless minirity.
Hawaii is worset though ...native hawaiians being priced out of hawaii.
Such lil land an whole world mainly whites still want it..
They should remove foreigners and start a union
>>
vanuatu's happiest cunt on earth
>>
>>76538814
Why though
>>
File: 1472033670672.jpg (62KB, 720x463px) Image search: [Google]
1472033670672.jpg
62KB, 720x463px
>>76538814
I went through a phase of being fascinated with Micronesia because it's such a novel place. Rai Stones are a cool idea.
I'd like to fly planes there but probably not live there. They used to teflon coat the planes because the runways in the Federated States of Micronesia was made of coral and would scratch things up otherwise.

Nauru also fascinates me, even though they're bankrupt now. They went through some spectacular profligacy when they were rich. (I mean, sports-cars on 20-mile Island with one road? A national airline capable of carrying 10% of your population at once, which cancels flights to search for fishermen while boozing up the relatives on-board?)
Even in Bankruptcy Air Nauru delivers some Scheherazade, such as them being bought a jet as a present for recognising Taiwan instead of the PRC.

There are other interesting islands too but those are the two that stuck with me the most.
>>
>>76542272
>Scheherazade
Schadenfreude.
>>
>>76538814
Very unfortunate
Please send money
>>
>>76542302
how did you fuck that one up m8
>>
File: 1487734694221.jpg (256KB, 1024x467px) Image search: [Google]
1487734694221.jpg
256KB, 1024x467px
>>76542419
Dodgy spell-checker and poor proof reading, same as the Nauru phosphate royalties trust.
>>
they propagated their people so effectively and spread themselves out so widely that they became shitty and irrelevant, like they were stretched too thin
>>
>>76543722
>shitty and irrelevant
>irrelevant
try to pretend you're not in the northern hemisphere for two seconds
>>
they're savages. we reached some of those islands, introduced them to booze and some white cocks with STDs and almost all their population died.
>>
>melanesia
We wuz islands
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.