[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here? Why does "The South" have such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: southusa.png (70KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
southusa.png
70KB, 350x347px
What happens here? Why does "The South" have such a bad reputation?
>>
>>76538538
It's full of poor, uneducated, welfare leeching honkeys and nignogs
>>
It's racist and Republican, except based Virginia.
>>
>>76538552
but what's the difference between the south and the rest of the US?
>>
>>76538621
Well doesn't the south have a reputation of being overly religious and racist, plus there's their history with slavery and waving the confederate flag
>>
File: 1475264778804-x.jpg (114KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1475264778804-x.jpg
114KB, 625x505px
>>76538538
the people are slow. technically it's not a tropical zone but most of the year it's hot and humid as fuck. i'm no scientist but i think this dulls the brain. which is why they still do things like vote for trump. and why the black people still go to church even though it's the propaganda of their oppressors. and why the retarded white people put on white hoods and pretend they're better than everyone else.
>>
>>76539361
The states that put Trump in the White House were all in the Midwest
>>
>>76539386
lolnope
>>
>>76539798
From blue to red
>Ohio
>Iowa
>Michigan
>Pennsylvania
>Wisconsin
Sounds like the deep south to me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.