[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you eat some Indian street food? https://www.youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 900x900px
would you eat some Indian street food?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9-bTrr3qbY
>>
>>76500511
No, never. Only low caste idiots and muslims eat street food.
>>
>>76500670
do indians like brazilians?
>>
Its easier to judge the quality of street vendors as opposed to restaurants where they hide everything
>>
>>76500702

Yes, we love your women. Indians are the true Alphas of the world, so naturally we take what we want. Deal with it.
>>
>>76500670
I prefer street food over any type of food in the world dalit pajeet

t. upper caste poo
>>
>>76500511

Dislike how they always seem to have their dirty feet near the food lol

That and the pooey hands
>>
>>76500511

if they serve chicken tikka masala why not

indian food is dank af and if there isn't poo, piss or insects in my food I will eat it

>>76500670

t. hindustani
>>
>>76500702
Yes we kinda do, its a meme to support Brazil in every football world cup. but that's limited to small amount of people who are into football, otherwise Indians are pretty ignorant about Brazil and don't know the country very well.
>>
>>76500511
He's a madman sure but I'd like to try indian food. Some of those breads looked good.

Is indian food super spicy? if so I don't think I can handle it
>>
>>76500885
>>76500910
Its not a meme, my family never took me to street food and they don't trust street vendors. Only time my father took me to one was in our ancestral village because the seller was a great guy and my grandfather and great grandfather all used to visit their place.
>>
File: 2254235.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2254235.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>76500670
t.superpooper
>>
I knew an indian girl when I was growing up and she pooped everywhere all over the hallway at a girl's birthday party.

I heard about another Indian girl who shat in her panties at a frat party after taking like 3 shots. why is the poo meme so true?
>>
>>76500978
yeah it does look tasty

I think I'd eat it after some injections
>>
>>76500511
Absolutely.
>>
>go to India
>order some street food with poop in it
>stand happily in the middle of a path with your food tray, so every underweighted Indian can look at you with envy and hate
>>
>>76501300
Prublem?
>>
>>76500511
I mean, I grew up in a third world cunt, so I'm pretty sure my stomach could handle it.
>>
I hate food shows, they are always the same shit, I watched 5 seconds and I already know how it goes

>Bunch of B roll of cars moving or people moving
>Guy goes to one place to eat
>Talks about how locals love it
>Gives himself props for being cultural and eating street food in a subtle way
>Overly excited anticipation for the food "I can't wait!!!"
>Groans and "Oh my gods" when they see the food and then when they taste it
>Hardly go into any detail besides "That is amazing"
>Repeat this with new food places
>Mention you're full a few times after
>>
>>76501426
Triple D is pretty cool so is any Guy Fieri show. Also a fat Italian guy that does food challenges.

And Anthony Bourdain who eats at crazy places. The rest are pretty amateurish sure.
>>
File: SHEEEEIIIIIIIITTTTTTT PIGGU.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
SHEEEEIIIIIIIITTTTTTT PIGGU.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>76500702
>>76500885
>>76500910
>>76501124
>>76500670
>No, never. Only low caste idiots and muslims eat street food.
GUYS! TRY USING YOUR BRAINS! WOULD YOU GUYS EAT FOOD SERVED IN A GIANT RESTROOM?!?!??!

STREET FOOD = TOILET FOOD in India.

Why did you think that white guy was saying how everything smelled nice? Cause the whole place smelled like shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.