[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Africa is going to reach 4.5 Billion people in a century. Guess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Zambia_vs_Europe.jpg (114KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
Zambia_vs_Europe.jpg
114KB, 600x662px
Africa is going to reach 4.5 Billion people in a century. Guess what? Africa has enough room for each and every one of those people.
>b-but all that land isn't livable
True, but enough of it is. Africa has more Arable land than the whole of Europe and is bigger than China, India and the USA combined. Pic related is one African country, Zambia, compared to Europe. Zambia is an average sized African country btw, plenty are much bigger.
>>
I know you're trying to make a point, but you have to put a bit more effort into it. Go on, continue.
>>
>>76494322
Point is, they don't need to go to Europe. When it's 2090, despite their populations skyrocketing, they still won't need to go to Europe. If Europeans or Americans want to help Africans they should go to Africa.
>>
Countries in Africa are starting to develop enough to the point where their birth rates will begin to drop. Using today's Africa's birthrates and applying it to 2100's is just stupid

Anyways. Scientist expect that humans won't go above 11 billion people until we become a multi-planetary species. because of resources and shit
>>
>>76494367
>Point is, they don't need to go to Europe
I don't think so. They are lazy, they keep coming here for the free shit.
I mean, maybe they don't need to, but they sure do
>>
>implying those 4.5 billion people won't die of a plague
>>
>>76494259
True, but they have lots of free shit in Europe.
>>
>>76494372

The decline of the birth rate is already considered in the calculation.
>>
File: niggers.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>76494367
>If Europeans or Americans want to help Africans they should go to Africa.

let me tell you about this deja vu I'm having

What's the point with this thread? Everyone already knows.It's the Kalergi plan.

>>76494372
>implying they won't fuck themselves up via Communism or some ruthless dictatorship,or just corruption

Most Europeans ex colonies wanted freedom but as soon as we got kicked out they fucked it up because they are niggers.Fuck them.

We should not blame them.We should blame the ones sending them to Europe.We have spoiled them with technology and knowledge they didn't use ,unlike asians.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.