[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Madrid is the newest city to ask men to stop with the dr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

File: Manspreading_on_Metro.jpg (117KB, 1280x613px) Image search: [Google]
Manspreading_on_Metro.jpg
117KB, 1280x613px
>Madrid is the newest city to ask men to stop with the dreaded manspread*.
>The Spanish capital city will incorporate anti-manspreading signage into its public transportation system.
>The signs will be similar to those in New York City and Japan.
>*Manspreading: a term that refers to the posture of men who excessively open their legs when they sit
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/madrid-would-like-men-to-stop-manspreading-on-public-transportation_us_59395165e4b00610548026b4
Madrid, New York and Japan have anti-male signs? Are you guys mentally challenged? Of course men do sit in public transport with legs wide apart. Our balls block the legs from being close together. And men are bigger, taller and heavier by average. How can you be such cucks and forbid men to sit properly?
>>
File: 59395851190000aa4f3e529a.png (55KB, 720x237px) Image search: [Google]
59395851190000aa4f3e529a.png
55KB, 720x237px
This is how the signs look. Can't make this shit up.
>>
I fucking hate this planet
>>
>>76472666

thanks for posting last week news Hans.
>>
>>76472697
I thought Spain was Russia tier redpilled wtf happened
>>
I'm 6'8" and I absolutely can not fit in a shitty bus seat without not sitting straight. Will I be outlawed from traveling on the shitty stupid public transport system?
>>
>>76472723
What made you think that? Maybe back in Franco's day, but now they have a huge feminist movement.
>>
>>76472666
Man spreading is annoying. I hate when some midget sits like this and try to look intimidating with his 170 height
>>
>>76472697
>last week news
Only now it has arrived the German media.
>>
>>76472723
Spain is literally the sissiest country in the world
>>
>in Spain you are allowed to stab cows for fun and let their blood drain out of them like the Muslims do with their Halal butchery
>but you are not allowed to sit comfortably on a bus seat because it might offend some clueless basic bitch fuckhead from Buzzfeed
>>
File: 1497214731009.jpg (509KB, 1200x1585px) Image search: [Google]
1497214731009.jpg
509KB, 1200x1585px
>>76472723

it's only a marketing campaign, it will never get implemented, it's nice to get people mad but nothing else.

it's like the reserved seats on the subway/train/bus.... the sticker is there but everyone sits in them.
>>
>>76472769
How can you not "manspread"? My balls would get squeezed and hurted if I sat like a woman.
>>
>>76472878
I just stay or don't squeeze them. there is a pretty comfortable leg placement that doesn't bother anyone
>>
What's wrong with that exactly? I get it feminists are niggers, but come on, it's not ok to take the space from the seats next to you.
>>
We are trying hard to be part of the first world
>>
>>76473108
This.
>>
>>76473108
What about OP's pic? It's not like he is blocking two seats completely.
>>
>>76473178
The manlet in OP's pic is not taking space from the other seats, yes.
>>
>>76473238
Yea, so why is there a need to forbid that?
>>
How else am I gonna air the dick?
>>
>>76473284
It's just some random pic. The point is not take space from the other seats as in the sign >>76472690 Nobody gives a damn about some manlets who spread their legs if they're not taking up space.
>>
>>76472666
>>76472690
>>76472723
>>76472735
see >>76473336
>>
>>76473336
>It's just some random pic.
No. This is already considered as manspreading. It's from the German wikipedia article.
Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQglZPVmoo8
It explains everything.
>>
>>76472723
overcompensating for decades of Franco's rule
>>
>>76473108
The more you give, the more they take.

Only a monkey that has little to no farsighted prediction doesn't get mad at this.
>>
>>76472666
>Our balls block the legs from being close together.
KEK
I find this awfully funny.
>>
>>76472723

What? Spain is a feminist shithole, We literally have a police section dedicated exclusively to arresting men who offend feminists.
>>
>>76474708

Nah, even the franquistas are beta orbiters.
>>
File: CW3kzE2UoAAjE86.jpg (56KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
CW3kzE2UoAAjE86.jpg
56KB, 600x395px
>>
>>76475460
>absolutely nothing wrong with this, it should be common sense not to sit like this.

I think you are not aware that it is only an excuse to be able to expand the law of gender violence and put in jail whoever disagrees with the government more easily; If you are blacklisted in a very short time you will be denounced and ale, jail.

Those rules have already existed for a long time (Do not disturb other passengers in the public transport), the only thing that changes is that now they gave a feminist prespective and that makes it a crime.
>>
>>76475401
Y-you can't be serious and still live there.
>>
File: _shitfrog.png (12KB, 227x303px) Image search: [Google]
_shitfrog.png
12KB, 227x303px
>Our balls block the legs from being close together.
>>
File: 20113444.gif (725KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
20113444.gif
725KB, 200x150px
>>76475401
what the fuck lmfao elaborate pls
>>
>>76475572
>It is autism that we have more people in the prison right now than in the middle of the fascist dictatorship
>And not one person, the twice people.

I think you are not aware of how deeply corrupt Spain is, they just use SJW shit as an excuse for the EU not to say anything to them.
>>
>>76475677
>>76475586

I explain.

There is a law called "Law of gender violence," that law says that nothing can be done to denigrate women, but what is denigrating women? That does not define it, so practically anything goes into that description.

Well, to justify taking someone to jail in the trials they explain it from a feminist perspective and then you are supposed to denigrate the woman and that law is applied to you.

In addition, legally Spain does not recognize the presumption of innocence to men so you are guilty yes or yes.

>But how can you live in Nazi Germany 2.0?

Until you get into politics and pay your taxes, nothing happens to you, So the average Spaniard does not suffer these issues, but if you divorce or you are in politics... You have to be very careful.
>>
>>76475811
Nothing against you mate, but I genuinely hope your country will burn to hell and gets sold to the chinese.
This is insane and destructive, i B L E S S myself for choosing Braga (portugal) and not Alicante as an erasmus exchange program.
>>
>>76475922
Do you think I do not think this country deserves to burn in the fire? It is worrying the amount of feminist cucks that exist in this country, A few months ago an organization walked a bus that put "Children have penis, vagina girls" and there were demonstrations across the country and they censored that message... Idk how this country can be so surreal
>>
File: eQ20E.jpg (82KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
eQ20E.jpg
82KB, 384x313px
>>76475987
Why don't you just move to portugal? Yeah it's much poorer, but shit, at least they're realistically down to earth. And you know spain won't be getting better any time soon, meanwhile tuga is getting a lot of tourism recently.
>>
>>76475811
Pfff
Menos lobos caperuza
No es para tanto.
>>
>>76476047
Because I'm not involved in politics and I have no hope of getting married, the blacklist does not apply to me.
>>
>>76475811
Qué pasa por meterse en política?
>>
>>76476157
Que te miran con lupa lo que dices.
>>
>>76476220
Pues que no digan gilipolleces de entrada.
Problems weren't.
>>
>>76476139
Thing is: it doesn't matter if you aren't interested in poltics or don't want to get married. But the more they become oppressive against the opposite sex the more they're likely to take control.
It does affect you anyway, if you're going to work and you have a female boss trust me, it won't get good for you (i had female bosses and they are the absolute worst, manipulative and deceiving as they can be).
Aside from that, you will encounter females to speak to, of course, and it's not like they change their attitude only if you marry them/divorce them, it's a general mentality, so it covers EVERY aspect, from communication to finances and equality.
People (especially cucks) usually take this lightly, but the denial of freedom, in every case, is never a partial nor a good thing, and i think you know it better than me.
>>
Sí que está asustado el italiano
>>
>>76476276
Ya.
Pero hay mucho gilipollas en politica.
Y OP tambien.
>>
>>76476139
You now are a politic refuge, come to live with me i have a warm bed and much love for you :3
>>
>>76476435
soy alertado y lastimoso por el espanol aqui.
Yo no resido en espana y nunca voy a residir allì, pero espero que sus ideales se quedan en su estado sin afectar otras naciones.
>>
>>76476653
You're next, spaguetti.
>>
>>76472666
>cucks
>>>/pol/
>>
>>76476835
a-ha! you wish.
I'll btfo in a few months, enjoy your chastity belt and alimony check payments.
>>
>>76476653
Mate you wanna know the truth? The burgers make all this shit happens, in they country appers in first time feminist,bronys,BLM ,pride cuck culture,white guilty,etc USA need be nuked right now without mercy
>>
>>76476939
Nothing new, we all know that, but i didn't know spaniards were THIS much media controllable.
Hopefully the other superpowers will reduce usa's influence.
>>
How much space do your balls need exactly? Enough to take up a seat and a half?
>>
>>76476993
We not ,the white """womans""" yes, for who you think are ruinning Europe? The white bitchs who only one big black dicks and dont care anything more
>>
>>76477276
It's not necessarily their fault completely.
I blame more men that doesn't stop them or do anything about it.

Of course women will root up for their team, it's natural. It's unnatural for a man to kneel before such rules without questioning.
>>
>>76477086
>your balls
i see no reason in having balls nowadays. we can just let a few men have them to donate semen to sperm banks, and since we need testosterone ti function properly we can use synthetic testosterone.
having balls is obsolete
>>
>>76477370
I dont know Mario ,im really tired of this shit, i mean i miss by a kid who know nothing about the world or politics , and now the reallity we are dammet for fags who dont wanna piss of a minority of lefts pro lgbt
>>
>>76472735
You will be arrested and immediately castrated.
>>
>>76477561
>im really tired of this shit, i mean i miss by a kid who know nothing about the world or politics

Might sound catastrophic, but people in general knew nothing about politics during the 2000s because they didn't need to, at least not in my country, now everybody's informed to protect themselves. i know, it sucks Broruguay.
>>
>>76472666
we had this discussion in media too, and I liked the answer from some old lady most:
"Ask them to make room. Whether it's a guy manspreading or a female sitting their handbag on the next seat, you can always talk to them." And to think Finland is considered more autistic than Spain.
>>
>>76477745

same answer was given by a lady being interviewed in here... basically she said something like "it's just as annoying as women occupying seats with their shopping bags".
>>
File: IMG_4731.png (575KB, 600x793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4731.png
575KB, 600x793px
I'm curious to see what a wartime country would do to sjws
>>
>>76477688
Thanks awesometaly ,im just i cant believe in my kinder garden days i remember i kid molest my and my dad toll my " son if somebody molest you , go and punch his face ,really hard always and if the teacher wanna talk im here " and from these day always try to by a bully with my I just stend-Up and fight now i see with horror how sissy become the kids teenagers Kill hirself for ciber bulling -CIBER BULLING!!!! DEAR GOD how weak you need be to take serius what a punch of anons say you in Internet
>>
>>76478187
I know that perfectly well, since i've been suspended for defending myself from bullying, nowadays i would've probably been expelled or something. It's all about diplomatic supremacy, not many have figured it out.
Too bad the communication and propaganda can be manipulated from below.
It's not the boys fault, but how the society around them changes and shapes the individuals around.
>>
>>76476929
>enjoy your alimony check payments
I will, thanks.
As I'll be the one receiving them.
>>
>>76478398
You're a woman?
>>
>>76478386
You make my heart become full of enjoy
this world need more like you
>>
>>76478786
Th-thanks Broruguay, hopefully this shit will pass
>>
Why is Spain so cucked, I thought all Southern Europeans were supposed to be anti liberal
>>
>>76479365
What are you talking about?
Spain has always been quite liberal, with bouts or hardcore right wing.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.