[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Russians have white privilege? They must be privileged because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: 1458161073024.jpg (92KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1458161073024.jpg
92KB, 500x510px
Do Russians have white privilege?

They must be privileged because they are white am I right?
>>
>>76463592
No we haven't (((
>>
>>76463607
Shut up.

You are privileged and probably a white male.
>>
>>76463592
The only thing we're privileged with is the fact that we barely have any blacks and arabs to ruin our cities
>>
>>76463592
Will you fucks pick already if you consider Russians white or not?
>>
>>76463650
There are Caucasians and Buryats and Chukchi and so on and on and on
>>
>>76463674
>Caucasians and Buryats and Chukchi

AKA the people that tend to stay in their own areas and don't trash our neighbourhoods
>>
>>76463650
>We barely have any blacks and arabs to ruin our cities
I know many black folks from my uni and wanna say they're not so bad at all.
Blacks > central asians > piss > dogs from the caucasus.
>>
>>76463715
That's because people being sent to study abroad tend to be among the smarter parts of the populace, not really representative
>>
File: batar_al-assad.jpg (10KB, 238x276px) Image search: [Google]
batar_al-assad.jpg
10KB, 238x276px
>>76463715
I just came back from a month-long stay in America, I know what I'm talking about here. They're like American-versions of our central asians
>>
>>76463747
How do your turkics act? Have you ever met a Yakut?
>>
>>76463758
Smelly, unpleasant to be around with and can barely speak a slick of Russian. Most of the Yakuts are crammed in Yakutia so I couldn't really tell you anything about that
>>
>>76463758
Our primary Turkics are Tatars and most of those guys are hardly distinguishable from Russians at all, except that if they're religious they're Muslim instead of Orthodox Christians

And no Yakuts here
>>
>>76463798
How strictly muslim are they? Like Kadyrov?
>>
>>76463592
russians are only white to non-whites
>>
>>76463827
Honestly, I avoid discussing religion with people but I've never seen much zeal from them
>>
>>76463592
Only in America. In former Warsaw pact countries they had something similar but now they have "please fuck off and kill yourself you inhuman shit" privilege.
>>
>>76463592
White what?
>>
>>76463827
Tatars are pretty chill, when it comes to extreme muslims like Kadyrov you'll have to look in the Caucasus
>>
>>76463674
>There are Caucasians
>>76463685
Oh the assholes who blew up our marathon after we welcomed them in?...You should have gassed them all. If they aren't terrorists here, they are about 75% criminals. Only gypsies are more drawn to crime.
>>
>>76463747
>They're like American-versions of our central asians
This Russian gets it.
>>
>>76463892
>If they aren't terrorists here, they are about 75% criminals.
That's not what your country was squealing during Chechen wars
>>
>>76463892
Sounds like a "you problem"
>>
>>76463827
>Like Kadyrov?
Not even Russian but I get the feeling he's as "Muslim" as most westerners are "Christian".
>>
>>76463937
He introduced Sharia in Chechnya or something like that so not really
>>
>>76463958
He is politic, he haven't to be believer to do that.
>>
>>76463987
So it's just for mass appeal?
>>
>>76463798
> And no Yakuts here
Hi there, zadavayte vashi otveti
>>
>>76463925
>>76463932
But we actually weren't. Our general populace gave zero fucks. We (general population) cared more about fucking Albanians in Kosovo or Yazidis in Iraq than fucking Chechens. They are a group your average American gave 0 fucks about (inb4 someone pulls up a random article Americans didn't care about). Russia retaking Chechnia was viewed as acceptable. My question is, why you wanted those morons to he part of your country and not kill them.
>>
>>76463987
Super vocal about strict interpretations of Islam and supporting Sharia on social media, I'm sure Obama or Putin wouldn't introduce Sharia just because they're politicians so that doesn't add up
>>
>>76464021
Ooh, are you in Yakutia or are you one of the dozen that got out?
>>
>>76463987
This was my take too. He is a politician so he panders to the populace but doesn't give a shit (emotionally) as far as what the population wants. Basically he plays the part but their is no true religious aspect for him.
>>
>>76464021
How's the summer going?
>>
>>76464026
>Kosovo/Albania
Potential NATO/EU members to push American dominance on
>Yazidis in Iraq
Oil
>>
>>76463592
Russians are not white. They are albino hairless gorillas posing as human.
>>
>>76464026
Because genocide is expensive and pointless. And the root of the problem is in extremist preachers anyway
>>
>>76464021
Tell me about Sakha Republic.
>>
>>76464053
I kinda like living in Yakutia. May sound stupid, but thats what i've got.
>>
>>76464064
Hot as hell.
>>76464102
No big difference from any other Mukhosransk in Russia.
>>
>>76464104
Interesting. Is there anything interesting to do over there during the summer?
>>
>>76463592
Actual answer, speaking only for Russians in America

Russians will certainly benefit from being white in American society because here skin color, and not nationality is what matters. However, they never enslaved black people, so they don't have white guilt.
>>
>>76464156
If you are one of that strange dudes who like to go fishing/hunting/%other things related to wilderness%, then yeah, it's all about it. If you're not, then here is probably nothing of much interest.
>>
>>76464125
>from any other Mukhosransk
Never been.
>>
>>76464231
Picture a generic Russian city Americans paint ideas of over there and that shouldn't be far off
>>
>>76464212
So it pretty much isn't worth a 6-hour flight from Samara then, right?
>>
>>76464026

He's a tip no here cares about Albanians or Kurds.

Most people I know were against the serbia bombings
>>
>>76464231
Mostly: depressive looking cities, grumpy people, lots of middle asians, dirt and dust. Default Cities (Moscow and Saint Petersburg) are kinda the only places in Russia which have touch of civilization.
>>
>>76463592
>because they are white

Only on the outside
>>
>>76464276
Most probably not. Is there a straight flight from Samara to Yakutsk anyway? You probably want to go through Moscow, there are 3 or 4 flights per day with kinda reasonable prices.
If i were you, i've better spent time and money on something else.
>>
>>76464356
I'd assume I would have to go through Novosibirsk if I wanted a relatively straight route. Thanks for the advice on travelling there, never heard much about Yakutia so I'll definitely use this info in the future
>>
Russians are not white, just like hispanics are not white.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.