[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with Mexicans and other Hispanics. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: what.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
7KB, 225x225px
What the fuck is wrong with Mexicans and other Hispanics.

I was at my friend's friend's party and since they are Mexican it was full of mostly Mexicans and Puerto Ricans and Guatemalans and shit. They way they dance could only be described as subhuman, this is the same kind of shit you see on the despacito music video. The guys were literally banging their pelvises roughly while the woman was rubbing her add against it. I'm not gonna lie, those women were hot and I danced a little bit too and had some fun but in the back of my mind I'm just thinking,"look at these subhumans".

Do Mexicans act like these in other areas of the US?
>>
That's good Catholic girls and boys for you
>>
>>76459404
Yes, why don't you like to touch girls with your peepee while dancing?
>>
>>76459404
That is not "subhuman" that is alpha
>>
>>76459441
Yea, a lot of them had crucifixes on too, just like that sexy girl from despacito
>>76459447
I do, but I'm not gonna violently grab her hips and smash
>>76459470
>dancing like your having sex in public
>yelling in Spanish
>act like monkeys
>alpha
No
>>
Post some waltz from your cunt lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DFhAKFKqMI
>>
>>76459404
>The guys were literally banging their pelvises roughly while the woman was rubbing her add against it.

And this is why they're outbreeding us. We need white girls doing this shit ten years ago.
>>
>>76459404
>thinks CHIs are like us
Trump is right tho, only the scum goes to the US, please keep them, we dont want them back
>>
>>76459533
They do, but with niggers
>>
>>76459591
Nice joke
>>76459567
Stop lying, all you latinos probably party like this every day, no wonder you guys breed like rats
>>
Maybe some Danzon would be better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aCpbEnPVl8
>>
Op is a real nigger.
>gets invited
>subhumans think of him a friend
>has fun
>girl has fun with him, grinds against him.
You can't enjoy life with that mindset. Its not like you are going to marry one.
Stop being such a nigger.
>>
>>76459632
>i know more about your country than you do
The joke tells itself
>>
Kek I remember this one time this girl started to rub his ass against this dudes dick and everyone at the event I was in stared at her in shock, then she stopped doing it.

For some reason those type of dances never got big here, but I'm sure it was probably popular at discotheques.
>>
>>76459404
Probably they watched some American show and learned how to dance from it.
>>
>>76459404
From this post I can tell you're beta as hell
>>
>>76459404
Sounds fun to me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.