[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can any americanfag explain me the process of being kicked out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

can any americanfag explain me the process of being kicked out of parents home in the USA?

how can you afford a new house and the living costs if you are ball deep in college debts?

why do parents kick out their kids? is it only because of costs or some american principle of being independent and shit?
>>
>>76459402
Because boomers bought into the lie that all kids should be completely out on their own at 18, should go to college even if it means taking out serious loans, should buy their own car and house soon after college, and get a prestigious degree (medical, engineering, etc.) If you don't do any of this, you are deemed a child and a failure.

In short: it is American culture to kick your kids out of the house at 18.
>>
>>76459482
>muh evil boomers
>>
>>76459501
t. boomer
>>
>>76459501
Found the boomer
>>
File: IMG_3343.jpg (150KB, 1092x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3343.jpg
150KB, 1092x1280px
>>76459482
>boomers
What the fuck are boomers? Engrishu is fucking hard for russian speakers
>>
>>76459924
Baby boomers. It is a term used to refer to children born following World War 2 up until the late 50s/early 60s. Typically conservative, fat, lazy, casually racist, and blames all of society's problems on the younger generations. They were the hippies who did too much drugs in their youth and over-corrected into a tightass who keeps their children in bubbles so they aren't exposed to the "evils of this world".

Will soon cause social security and medicare spending to skyrocket due to all of them simulatneously getting old, and when the debt rises another 20 trillion they will blame in on the wasteful youth.
>>
>>76459501
goddamn boomer roasties need to leave /int/
>>
There's a social stigma associated with living with your parents, and the parents feel ashamed that their child is still living with them. So the child is pressured to move out.

That said, this phenomenon is dying due to rent inflation making moving out for someone without a high-paying job unfeasible.
>>
>>76459402
Because they lived in a time where you could work at a gas station and afford a new car and home after a year and if you get fired you can just walk up to the manager of a factory and get hired the next day. They assume it's still like this and that modern young adults are just whiny and just need to pull themselves up by the bootstraps despite every entry level position somehow requiring 3 years of experience and homes being paid off in decades rather than years.
>>
>>76459402
I got you man, basically you are broke as fuck and constantly on the verge of being homeless. You can't afford rent by yourself so you're forced to live with other people and hope they don't fall short on rent or just decide to move out and fuck you over. Unfortunately I'm pretty autistic and incapable of making friends so I end up just living with my brothers always.
>>
That's a WASP thing, I'm italian so such a thing would never happen. Like just thinking about my father or mother kicking me out is so foreign to me, they love me so much. I moved out on my own when I was ready, I can come back at any time. I could also live with my grand parents at any time.
>>
>>76460316
Thanks a lot
>>
>>76462178
This
>t. half sudaca
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.