[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't people outside of the US clap at movies, or good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: GenericWhiteWojak.png (126KB, 619x757px) Image search: [Google]
GenericWhiteWojak.png
126KB, 619x757px
Why don't people outside of the US clap at movies, or good restaurant dinners, or taxi rides? Do you all just hate each other?
>>
>>76454402
Honestly america is more of a culture shock than a remote village in tuvalu
>>
>>76454445

UK is weirder desu.

>Finish having sex and fire a small handgun in the air
>Prostitute freaks out and asks me to leave
>>
>>76454402
people in the plane clap when the pilot succesfully touch down
>>
>>76457776
>>76457776
that's horrific
>>
Is it true that malls in Europe don't have birds? How do they deal with bugs?
>>
>>76454402
>good restaurant dinners, or taxi rides
I understand cinema but wtf?
>>
>>76457776
>>76454402
>things that never happen
>>
>>76454402
euros are too retarded anon they might actually take your bait
>>
>>76457776
I can confirm this.
>>
>>76457919
Why people clap at the cinema? The actors wont hear you and you only look like a retard clapping at a big ass screen, is like clapping at the TV everytime a netflix movie ends
>>
I have seen movie clapping here. But only in movies that were well liked and had good endings.
>>
>>76460186
They're showing approval to each other. They're communicating to each other that they all liked the movie.
>>
>>76454402
>GenericWhiteWojak
quintessentially amerishart
>>
>>76460186
Dunno, have seen it only on great films that everybody liked. Guess it's a random act of joy and 'good vibes'
>>
only movie ive seen people clap for here in the netherlands was Avatar
>>
>>76460706
lmao
>>
>>76460706
Shit movie
>>
>>76460706
>Avatar

Toothpaste confirmed for shit tier taste
>>
>>76454445
You expect Americans to be relatively normal, but then you find out all the memes are true
>>
>>76460706
>only movie ive seen people clap for here in the netherlands was Avatar
Probably because it was finally over.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.