[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anglo sphere union petition sighn it CANZUK https://www.chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Anglo sphere union petition sighn it
CANZUK
https://www.change.org/p/parliaments-of-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-the-united-kingdom-advocate-and-introduce-legislation-promoting-the-free-movement-of-citizens-between-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-the-united-kingdom
>>
No fuck off leaf cunt
>>
No fuck off leaf cunt
>>
>>76428403
This already existed once and the 1948 Act (that was intended to make it easier for Canadians and Australians to work here) was exactly what got us into our mess in the first place
>>
>>76428434
nah itll be better just movement like straya and kiwi land.
EU without the currency trade

other colonies should do this like spain with cuba panama argenina an chile
or france with?????
>>
>>76428421
you mad cuz youre not invited fat fuck
>>
>>76428486
It would never work unless you can somehow separate CANZUK from the commonwealth
>>
>>76428403
REMOVE LEAF remove leaf
you are worst poster. you are the leaf idiot you are the leaf smell. return to tree. to our leaf cousins you may come our thread. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,leaf we will never forgeve you. leaf rascal FUck but fuck asshole leaf stink leaf..leaf genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead leaf..ahahahahahLEAF WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .leaf we kill the king , leaf return to your precious tree….hahahahaha idiot leaf smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE LEAF FROM THE PREMISES.
>>
why would we want to be associated with the trash heap that is england?
>>
>>76428403
Tee hee. Do you really want to allow Bong Pakis and Pooloos and Strayan Chinks to freely shit up your country?
>>
>>76428403
>being cucks to antiquated tiny colonist nations who've had their violent and messy time and will die soon
no thanks
>>
>>76428502
why would you not invite the US?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.