[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread to talk about how childish, sheltered and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1493826372477.jpg (823KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1493826372477.jpg
823KB, 3264x2448px
Can we have a thread to talk about how childish, sheltered and deluded Americans are?

Unlike us Europeans that live in relatively small countries and travel about learning about different cultures, Americans are quite happy staying in their own country and moving between states.

Then they come on the majority-American internet and see majority-American ideas and viewpoints, and then go to watch film and tv shows produced by mostly American companies.

Even this site requires you to know American politics, culture and idioms to use. I know most American states, brands, shops, political parties etc. I feel like I could almost live in America without having to learn anything new after using the internet for so long.

While this gives the rest of us a very good insight into American culture, it just further creates a bubble for actual Americans. They remain uneducated and ignorant of other cultures beyond the surface, and just assume that since the internet is global, it must represent all cultures, when in reality most sites and communities are highly Americanised.

This then leads to them becoming highly ignorant and sheltered from the rest of the world. They're blindly patriotic without any real accomplishments or history to be proud of, and assume that every other country must view them in the same way.

They can't even consider that guns may be a bad idea because the opposite idea has been brainwashed into them since birth and they can't imagine a country where criminals aren't armed.

Also, most of their insults are based on recent events that they've seen happen on their American news channels (truck of peace, bin that knife, t.ahmed etc.), rather than based on any deep understanding of the country or culture they are insulting.

Americans are so sheltered at this point that they can't even see how sheltered they are.
>>
>>76426776
>While this gives the rest of us a very good insight into American culture,
lol
>>
>>76426776
>They're blindly patriotic without any real accomplishments or history to be proud of
THIS IS WHAT HUNGARY ACTUALLY BELIEVES.

Every (((Hungarian))) that ever achieved something did so IN AMERICA. you are literally the niggers of v4.
>>
>>76426776
Let's see, you're in Europe right? Are you one of those countries split of from Serbia, or are you an off-shoot of Rumania? Somehow I think its the latter as no other relevant countries exist east of Austria and south of Poland
>>
Americans are just stupid fucks op, yes, most of us.
>>
File: IMG_0500.jpg (48KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0500.jpg
48KB, 612x612px
Is this copypasta
>>
hello soros
>>
File: IMG_1151.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1151.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>76426776
>without any real accomplishments
>flag
Weird that Americans have had no accomplishments, aside from, ya know, becoming so economically powerful and culturally superior that you fucking non-american serfs are forced to speak out language, write it out on your streets, in your capitals, and use our websites.

I'm on vacation in Bulgaria, and I gotta say, you Europeons make it way to easy for us. Feel free to square up with us and force us to need to learn another language or understand your culture. Til then, get fucked.

Pic related, we WON the whole fucking world.
>>
I am american :~~~~~D
>>
>>76426930
based on the spacing I'd wager that it's copypasted from reddit
>>
This is exactly why I don't go to internet meetups.
>>
kys magyar "hell ya im a citizen of the world" cygan
>>
If you're serious, then maybe you should try having a culture that isn't shit

>>76426930
It is
>>>/pol/130929076
>>
>>76426776
>that coalburner single mother hambeast
mmm.. quintessential american
>>
>>76426776
Europeans are impossibly naive in my experience
>>
Despite the heavy bias, some of the points made here are actually pretty good. Spending time here, I've realized how "close" Europeans are to their neighbors, who are often radically different, compared to America's states which, although having differences, are very similar in comparison.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.