[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a country that's currently irrelevant was the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1488417159340.jpg (75KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1488417159340.jpg
75KB, 655x509px
>a country that's currently irrelevant was the first group to kill a million people in a single war
>>
>>76424756
Which country?
>>
>>76424756
it's laughable how few casualties USA inflicts on their enemies despite having the strongest military in the world
>>
>>76426228
How do you mean? We've killed vastly more than we've lost in any 20th or 21st century war
>>
Mongolia?
>>
>>76426228
What? You want us to practice on you or something? Why is a country which hasn't fought a war since 1814 always acting like a beach bully?
>>
>>76426177
Which country do you think is the funniest?

>>76426247
How do you mean by kneading your own penis?

>>76426969
What do you want me to speak out loud?
>>
>>76426228
we did a pretty good job genociding amerindians and the death toll in iraq/afghanistan is over 1 million
>>
>>76427069
>>76426228

We don't exist to genocide innocent people, you delusional, cos-playing faggots, get a fucking life.
>>
>>76427051
Are the average Japanese intestines longer than those of any other people on Earth?
>>
>>76427114
That's just a crap that some ignorant Japs say, like as classifying human natures by bloodtype.
In fact the lengths of them do not vary from those of Chinks and SE asians.
>>
>>76427174
Always nice to find a sensible person on /int/. Now why were you replying to me when I was talking to Sweden?
>>
>>76427242
I was just jelly to Sweden because he probably had a big dick.
>>
>>76424756
Wikipedia tells me its the three kingdoms war with over 40 million casualties.

maybe you are wrong?
>>
I think op is trying to say that the first war totaling over 1 million causalities happened so long ago that the country that was responsible for it has been forgotten.
>>
how is killing lots of people an accomplishment to be proud of?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.