[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people I know irl >their comments on Europe >when you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: untitled.png (48KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
48KB, 225x225px
>people I know irl
>their comments on Europe
>when you first go to the UK, it is depressive as fuck and you hate there but you will get to like it
>when you first go to France, you like it a lot but as you live there longer you will hate there more
>when you first go to Germany and Scandinavia, you just realize that those countries are horribly overrated for no reason

Is this true, /int/?
>>
>>76423750
>but you will get to like it
KEK no you won't

England is a horrible place to live

t. English
>>
>>76423948
Is that the reason why you moved to Australia? Heard lots of British immigrate to Australia a lot
>>
>>76423948
>UK = england
typical *ngl*sh arrogance
>>
>>76423983
yeah, better weather and the a very similar culture
>>
>people I know irl
>their comments on the US
>people there are consumerist and lack any form of decency, being stupid AND fat at the very same time
Is it true tho?
>>
>>76423991
Scotland is even worse than England, Wales is a meme and Northern Ireland is a shithole in every sense of the word
>>
File: IMG_3427.jpg (218KB, 879x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3427.jpg
218KB, 879x1024px
>>76424003
It's 100% true, but I still love it here anyways
>>
>>76424003
yes, that's basically true. our culture has no redeemable qualities.
>>
>>76424003
No Swiss has ever gone to the USA. Nice try tho.
>>
>>76423991
Very much a shart-tier post
>>
>>76424003
Unfortunately a large portion of the country is like that, and they'll call you unAmerican for being so.
>>
>>76424003
yes true except for some enclaves for rich people and upper middle class. And that's why people live in suburb
>>
>>76424074
>americans
>knowing the difference between uk and england
you presume much
>>
why would anyone in the US want to go to any euroshit country? what do they have that we don't?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.