[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever wanted to actually fucking murder another poster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: _20170623_222659.jpg (158KB, 720x1097px) Image search: [Google]
_20170623_222659.jpg
158KB, 720x1097px
Have you ever wanted to actually fucking murder another poster on this site

There's this little shithead who posts under the name Iranian, look in desuarchive for it, he has an American flag.

He's a diaspora whose rich parents came to the US and unfortunately created him. His warped worldview consists of "killing wh*tey", hardline islam, and somehow, globalism, marxism, and "anti-racism" (lol). He's a khomeini supporter and he's in this country denouncing everything about it except the fact it has a lot of muslim immigrants, and adopted this strange pseudo-leftism because he has a massive identity crisis because he's a little faggot immigrant kid. In all his posts he criticizes any other iranians who disagree with him for being diaspora.
>>
Yes. Some argentinians and peruvians
>>
>>76423457
he is not wrong thought
>>
>>76423457
imagine having such a shallow existence that you want to murder some internet retard
>>
>>76423457
That stupid fucking american who claims he is Iberian. I am just waiting for the day where he post the thread "Going back to my ancestors land!" to get my hunting rifle ready so i can shoot him.
>>
Ikibey
>>
File: _20170623_224106.jpg (133KB, 1182x621px) Image search: [Google]
_20170623_224106.jpg
133KB, 1182x621px
>>
>>76423653
Seconding this.
I even made a small notice piece of paper with Ikis informations.
>>
Based paki needs to fucking die already. Also those argies that claim Argentina is 100% amerindian
>>
There's a few posters I recognise and genuinely despise but I'm not going to feed them attention by mentioning them
>>
i went through several scenarios in my head how i kill some redditors that pissed me of with their astroturfing, on /int/ i have never hought about it, since i dont really take everything serious enough

>>76423767
are you the chechen?
>>
almost all the Australians here

the chinks are autistic and the rest try way too hard to be le ebin shitposters despite being incredibly lame and can only get laughs by playing up stereotypes
>>
Posters that give me a debilitating brain aneurysm:

>Canuck Iranian diaspora
>we wuz Aztecs Mexican
>Alleged US Navy serviceman who posts under the Spanish flag and dickrides China nonstop
>Tunisian who pretends to be a girl
>attention/camwhore Paki
>sexpat in Thailand
>>
>>76423653
This but for his sake. He's such a sad human being thst I'd be doing him a kindness.
>>
>>76423874
No, just a guy with enough time that gets quickly annoyed by shitposters
>>
>>76423850
Based Paki?
>>
Indian posters including me need to be killed as soon as possible
>>
>>76424322

All india needs to be nuked desu
>>
File: _20170624_001249.jpg (158KB, 1187x661px) Image search: [Google]
_20170624_001249.jpg
158KB, 1187x661px
oh yeah he has a sort of arab fetish too, always talking about how shia arabs were imported to iran (and somehow displaced the iranian population) and how in the earlier days there were zoroastrian revolts that were put down and arabic soldiers had tons of children with iranian women.

in some other posts he says he believes urdu, farsi, tajik etc will all blend and become one with the arabic language because of some sort of islamic brotherhood or whatever. he totally ignores the fact that arabic in itself has dialects that are not mutually intelligible.

See here's the thing though as much as I hate him he's not wrong about how delusional some people are that they think islam is "foreign" to iran somehow. That's like saying christianity is foreign to europe. Only larpers say otherwise.
But jesus this fucking guy takes it in so many weird directions and his posts are so infuriating to me I want to strange him, I really do.
>>
>>76425537
They are foreign though
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.