[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Niggers >60 IQ >breed dogs to be aggressive and attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tribalist.jpg (308KB, 750x751px) Image search: [Google]
tribalist.jpg
308KB, 750x751px
Niggers
>60 IQ
>breed dogs to be aggressive and attack humans and other dogs
Whites
>100 IQ
>breed dogs into twisted monstrosities with medical complications
Asians
>105 IQ
>eat dogs like they are any other animal
>somehow the bad guys here
>>
>>76420892
>Niggers
>>60 IQ
Kys you fucking weeb cuck
>>
>>76420892
IQ is as useless as powerlevels in Dragon Ball
>>
>>76420952
t is not very scientifical but it's a ok indicator
>>
>be chinese
>train the top classes of kids in the capital city to do IQ tests over and over for years
>get them to score 105 iq
>be extremely proud of it

meanwhile
>be czekoslovowicz a polish potato farmer boy
>been to school twice in your entire lifetime
>teachers make you take an iq test once
>get 100 somehow
>don't even brag about it
hmmm really makes me think
>>
>>76421031
It works exactly the way you've put it to be honest.
>>
>>76421031
How does retaking iq tests many times cause the average iq to raise?
It shouldn't make a difference.
>>
File: sample_BMI_iq_test_question1.png (20KB, 757x541px) Image search: [Google]
sample_BMI_iq_test_question1.png
20KB, 757x541px
>>76421125
have you ever taken one ? they ask you to do this kind of exercise

you do it over and over again and you get better at it naturally, like anything else
>>
>>76420892

This isnt about IQ. The Chinese cant allow themselves any mistake, or any sign of mercy, because of their population density.
Whenever something truly bad has happened in China, the number of casualties was completely outrageous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
20-30 million dead in the XIX century

this century
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution#Death_toll

That is also why they cant allow themselves the mistakes that naturally come with liberal democracy.

they live on a very delicate balance, like a tightrope walker who cant allow himself any mistake.
>>
>>76421125
you get used to see the patterns faster, also if you have the answers you get to learn how the patterns change and some of them can be quite tricky
>>76421187
dee
>>
>>76421187
So if I got the entire population of Niger to do iq tests 5 times everyday for a week, I could make them the highest iq country in the world?
>>
>>76421272
*recognise
>>
>>76421280
if you take the top tier students of their best schools and make them do it once a day for a year, yes i do believe it'd have better results than if you took niger as a whole and gave everyone the test with no preparation

you'd have to actually do it to check if it's true or not of course but that does not seem unlikely to me
>>
>>76421187
Tried one out just now, got 125 or more.
My late high school marks were shit, so I guess this isn't much of a smarts indicator.
>>
>>76421272
Isn't it F though? They are progressively counter-clockwise, the other two are non-recurring, and F would complete the square's progression
>>
>>76421679
idk if internet ones are reliable honestly, i did one when i was a kid it was in a proper clinic with a trained psychologist taking notes and all that
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.