[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else have the impression that the eastern US is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: DSC_9181.jpg (754KB, 1200x795px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9181.jpg
754KB, 1200x795px
Does anyone else have the impression that the eastern US is a very murky, mysterious, foreboding place?
>>
>>76414120

nope
>>
replace US with Europe and I can agree
>>
>>76414120
No, you read too much Lovecraft
>>
never even heard of the place
>>
>>76414120
That's what gothic horror wants you to believe
>>
US strikes me as a lot of things, mysterious is not one of them
>>
File: 16192208348_fe14ef0272_b.jpg (442KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
16192208348_fe14ef0272_b.jpg
442KB, 1024x683px
>>
Maybe if you limit "Eastern US" to Maine, though that's probably just due to how many horror stories are set there.
>>
>>76414256
A well lit modern neighborhood? That's hella fricking spooky
>>
ok reccomend me good 3spooky8me movie set in eastern US burgers
>>
>>76414320
I've been to NYC twice and it felt creepy to me, idk
>>
>>76414120
no
the eastern U.S. is where a plurality of the population lives you giant retard
>>
Which is more mysterious and foreboding, Albany or Pittsburgh?
>>
File: olympi.jpg (66KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
olympi.jpg
66KB, 500x333px
>>76414120
you're thinking of the Pacific Northwest
>>
>>76414375
The only place I've ever found creepy was this huge ass Etruscan necropolis with paintings of horrid winged monsters torturing the souls of the departed with the anthropomorphic sarcophagi all looking at them, smiling
>>
>>76414120
Only in Old New England, and only on dark nights.
>>
>>76414120
I live in one of those "spoopy scary haunted" cities, and it ain't murky, mysterious, or foreboding.
What? Do you live in a cave in the Mojave?
>>
Southern Appalachia is the spookiest.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.