[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ aside what makes race mixing bad? It's good from a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

/pol/ aside what makes race mixing bad?
It's good from a genetic point of view.
It gives taller, smarter, offspring.
>>
It destroys recessive traits (white genelets)
>>
whites will be erased
>>
>fornicating with someone for the sole purpose of recreation instead of because you love them for who they are
Yup. Should have known it was a gook
>>
>>76402821
>>76402845
>what makes race mixing bad?
>>
>>76402821
Why are white genes so weak?
>>
Because all races are at war with each other. And if you don't want to get replaced the only solution is to destroy the other races.
>>
>>76402854
never mentioned not loving them, just why people consider it bad
>>
File: 1485701004999.jpg (195KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485701004999.jpg
195KB, 900x1200px
>>76402821
>>76402845
A mans genes are stronger than a womans genes, depending on the strenght of yours, you'll pass at least 60% up to 90% of your genes to your children.
This is the reason why women should NOT race mix but men SHOULD.
That's what happened in the past with the colonisation and all.
>>
>>76402908
I onced asked a jewish doctor why white genes were so recessive

He said that race mixing is like a painting and to make a painting you need a pure white canvas, thats what whites are a canvas for race paintings

It made alot of sense to me
>>
>>76402963
That literally doesn't explain anything.
Fuck, why do Americans get so easily entranced by the speech of the Jew?
>>
>>76402769
>It gives taller, smarter, offspring

Nice pseudo-science.
>>
>>76402936
I guess pass confirms
>>
>>76402963
this is dumb and white genes are hardly recessive, people are just autistic and expect the kid to look 100% white or something.
>>
>>76402769
It does the exact opposite in humans actually. Mixed race individuals are more at risk of disease and mental issues than their parents
>>
>>76402769
It's like gambling. Everyone but few people lose
>>
>>76402769
>It's good from a genetic point of view.
>It gives taller, smarter, offspring.
Don't talk about outbreeding enhancement or depression if you don't have data to back it up.
>>
>>76402936
>A mans genes are stronger than a womans genes
It doesn't matter which parent the allele is inherited from.
Get out and only come back after you've studied at least middle school biology.

>>76402821
>It destroys recessive traits (white genelets)
It might mask uncommon recessive traits, but the alleles are still there on the genetic pool.
>>
>>76402769
nothing of that affects you and your partner but might your son/daughter

he/she becomes aware of identity crisis and insecure like hysteric SJWs. maybe you cant notice it because SJWs in the west basically focus on tearing up Japan but defend SK and China since some of them are your immigrants or such Hapas.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.