[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now we know that this continent is on the decline, which country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: countries_europe_map.jpg (363KB, 1200x1162px) Image search: [Google]
countries_europe_map.jpg
363KB, 1200x1162px
So now we know that this continent is on the decline, which country will be the first to completely collapse?
>>
Greece already happened
>>
>>76382022
Britain of course.
>>
>>76382022
you can decline as much as you want bristain
>>
>>76382077
Certainly possible. What's your reasoning? Economic decline in the wake of Brexit?
>>
>>76382085
Go shitpost somewhere else you stupid chink. I'm trying to have an earnest discussion here.
>>
>>76382073
Mama Merkel stepped in and saved them though didn't she?
>>
>>76382092
I think the union itself will collapse, with Scotland seceding and the two Irelands reuniting.
Or maybe it won't happen.
>>
Probably Britain. Brexit seems to be a huge shit storm of nobody knowing what the fuck to do.

The Eu seems to want to aggressively exclude an hurt Britain.
Worse case scenario the UK union falls apart with Scotland leaving or maybe Northern Ireland.

Ireland would be next though.
>>
>>76382022
France/Germany
Then Britain

Once all tree fall the rest will be dvided into Russian and Ottoman clay
>>
>>76382022
Europe has a magnificent ability to rebirth. They've done it once or twice
>>
>>76382022
on the decline in what way?
>>
File: 16m86lv.jpg (17KB, 479x355px) Image search: [Google]
16m86lv.jpg
17KB, 479x355px
>>76382660
>will be dvided into Russian and Ottoman clay
Never!
>>
>>76382221
>the two Irelands reuniting
I want this so fucking much, but even Ireland doesn't want those backwards fucks in the North.
>>
File: sigh.jpg (87KB, 799x600px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
87KB, 799x600px
>All these mongs who think the union will ever collapse in a million years
>>
>>76382022
Russia, then Germany and maybe Italy.
>>
>>76382022
Probably the EU will try to destroy Britain and then USA finds the perfect pretext to intervene. If Germany tries to aggressively discipline eastern Europe they lose that too. So i‘m guessing the dismantling of the eu starts in Britain who will take more damage
>>
>>76383368
Britain won't collapse any time soon. Even without the EU they have close ties to every other English speaking country.
>>
>>76384007
Don't think Britain will collapse either but it is going to take the most heat.
>>
>>76382221
>Or maybe it won't happen.

Scottish independence is even more further away than before, there currently isn't the taste for it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.