[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a greek girl at a place I volunteer at >ask her what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

>meet a greek girl at a place I volunteer at
>ask her what its like to know two languages
>mistake her for polish from her accent
>thought she was just tanned and had a slightly big nose because of 1 ashkenazi grandparent or something
>ask if she thinks in english or polish
>she looks at me like a polack would look at a ukrainian
>I'm not polish I'm greek
>I quickly apologise and feel the urge to ask her to kick me in the head
>I try to think of something I know about modern day greece aside from ikibey shitposting giving me the idea germany is full of greek dispora or pay debnts
>I can't think of anything so I say ancient greek is a worthy language to learn if you're interested in history, philosophy and the etymology of some words
>probably thinks I'm a pseud
>tells me shes a civil engineer trying to find work wants to move to london
>tfw I'm NEET
I am a dumb and lonely subhuman. She was the first girl I have met born in the same decade as me in months that I have actually had a conversation with, I could've sworn she was polish.
I really wanted to sniff her hair and watch her smile, my memories of her are so strong and I feel like I'm really attached to her even though I only said a few sentences to her. Her voice, the slight smell of her clothes, how her eyes are narrowed, how her skin is golden, how her hair is dyed blonde but with streaks, how she said my name, looked at me and smiled a few times.

pic unrelated
>>
>not offering her a sandwich to have sex with you

You fucked up
>>
>>76371902
She said she was from athens and that this town is like a village to her, I am not worthy enough to offer her anything
>>
Stay strong, anon.
>>
>>76371902
so did your ancestors who jumped on the boat instead of sitting in their shitholes
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.