[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before int >hate Russians >Really like Poland and poles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: aaa.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
29KB, 741x568px
Before int
>hate Russians
>Really like Poland and poles
After int
>Russians truly are top tier people
> Poles are sub american-tier people
Has int changed your perception of a country and it's people?
>>
Liked Germans and French before coming on here, also thought Americans were genuinely dimmer than Euros and it turned out quite the reverse
>>
>>76366052
It's made me hate Middle and South America
>>
It made me spread my hate for americans to other anglos (except for kiwis).

I kind of lost the respect I used to have for germans
>>
I love Russia now, because their 4chan posters are all gay.

Mexicans are surprisingly kinda chill

Canadians are horrible wastes of people.

Brits are a bunch of sardonic cunts.

Germans are actually good at banter in their own strange way.

It turns out that Brazil isn't the happy place it's marketed as and all Brazilians wish for death.
>>
Used to think finländare were alright if a little low brow but now I fucking know them for the pseudo-russian knife cunts with no respect for history they are
>>
>>76366312
>It turns out that Brazil isn't the happy place it's marketed as and all Brazilians wish for death.
we all do, friend ;)
>>
File: OUOGCdL.png (324KB, 1101x613px) Image search: [Google]
OUOGCdL.png
324KB, 1101x613px
>>76366312
>Germans are actually good at banter
>>
>>76366052
By american tier i mean the avarage pol poster for obvious reasons
>>
>>76366312
>It turns out that Brazil isn't the happy place it's marketed as and all Brazilians wish for death.

mostly this but applied to the entire world
it doesn't matter if you live on developed mcrich first world country #10 or on a mudhut on some 3rd world shithole, you want to kill yourself
or at least 4chan attracts the niche group of people from every country that's either depressed or edgy 24/7
save for aussies, they seem to mask their pain with comedy
>>
I used to defend Americans IRL cause there's a stereotype they're all dumb as fuck so I went around saying that can't be the truth it's just a small sample, they pick the dumbest motherfuckers and show them on TV.

After /int/ I learned how wrong I was.
>>
>>76366405
Probably a heritagefag
>>
>>76366106
This. Brazilians and Argentines might be ok at best, but the rest of Latin America needs to burn in an eternal pyre
>>
>>76366495
>thinking 4chan is an accurate sample size of the average American intelligence
>>
>>76366495
I used to be a huge americaboo but after a visit to Tennessee and a dose of /int/ I kinda wish they experience a nuclear winter tbqh.
>>
>>76366052
I never knew Anglos were such rude people.

I though South Americans to be friendly and warm people, but they're rude most of the times, and not even humorous.

But in contrast the few Palestinian posters here are based (except that faggot Murad). If only the rest of them were like that instead the typical durkas..
>>
>>76366617
>but after a visit to Tennessee
uh, I wish for the same thing friend
if a nuke hit TN, CA, and perhaps MS I'd celebrate

>>76366629
>I never knew Anglos were such rude people.
piss off you nepotist manipulator
>>
>>76366052
I used to think Canadians were generally smarter and friendlier than Americans
>>
I didn't develop any Australophobia or Canadophobia before flags were shown on /int/.
>>
>>76366665
This 2bh. I always thought that canada is basically a better in every aspect version of America
>>
>>76366312
>the opinion of a bunch of bitter virgins it's the same as 200 million people
>>
File: canada usa 2.jpg (495KB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
canada usa 2.jpg
495KB, 2048x1364px
>>76366736
that's their national culture
Canada != USA
USA != Britain
Britain != France
France != Germany
Germany != Rome

That's the last 2000 years of history. Contrarianism.
>>
>>76366787
>american intellectuals
>>
>>76366823
prove me wrong
>>
Russians are Finno-Ugric.
Hungarians are Finno-Ugric.
Estonians are Finno-Ugric.
Swedes are cuckolds.
>>
>>76367104
mammi/10
>>
>>76367104
>>76366368
>>
I could never hate the Poles. They saved Europe.
>>
>>76367270
you must go home
>>
>>76367317
I'm a Celt. If you deny that the Poles saved Europe, then you deny history.
>>
>>76366787
>Germany != Rome
wat
Germs wewuzed as Romans on several occasions
>>
>>76366617
What didbrhey do to you in Tenessee?
>>
File: 1489690709521.jpg (20KB, 406x438px) Image search: [Google]
1489690709521.jpg
20KB, 406x438px
>If you deny that the Poles saved Europe, then you deny history.
>>
>>76367488
It's okay to not know who John Sobieski is. It's utterly embarrassing to act as if you aren't ignorant on the subject though.
>>
File: 1481207939331.png (3MB, 2034x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1481207939331.png
3MB, 2034x1216px
>>76366787
>Germany != Rome
>>
>>76367440
first day going from the airport to my friends house theres a fucking mob of blacks riding fourwheelers and motocross in the fucking highway like a fucking lot of them throwing garbage and banging on my car , on everyones car like its fucking mad max

follow up with the averge IQ of both whites and blacks being like 80 and the city always smelling like gasoline, i mean im from fucking sweden and this seemed like some post apocalyptical hellscape slashed with idiocracy every interaction I had there was like trailer park boys reruns

if i were to run through everything i disliked it would take days
>>
On the bright side, thanks to /int/ I have some newfound interest and sympathy towards my fellow szszrzczszssz-ing long lost cousins from Portugal, fellow gommie-BTFOing nation of Finland, that cute little attention slut of a country that is Slovenia, and even Turkey, our best frenemy.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.