[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you see my flag, what do you assume about me and my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: kiwi2.jpg (57KB, 550x335px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi2.jpg
57KB, 550x335px
When you see my flag, what do you assume about me and my life?

>am I white?
>>
Mix of an anglo and a maori. Wasted all weekends. Sometimes does drugs. Has plain and boring life
>>
t. Wiremu toi te tahiwha
>>
>>76358067
This minus the maori
>>
Is there a way to tell what country the flag is from
>>
>>76357977
I see a half/quarter Croat, possibly mixed with British and/or Maori, with a Croatian name and an Anglo surname (or vice versa) larping as a Briton/WASP
>>
>>76358067
literally me
>>
Having a peaceful life with sheeps.
Not working at late night.
>>
File: 1489576730964.jpg (339KB, 1200x1455px) Image search: [Google]
1489576730964.jpg
339KB, 1200x1455px
You are a cute girl, because everyone on 4chan is a girl, and you live a simple life farming kiwis
>>
File: kim-dotcom.jpg (2MB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
kim-dotcom.jpg
2MB, 1600x1131px
This is how live. This is how you live right?
>>
>>76358122
hover over it
>>
File: christ.jpg (196KB, 763x500px) Image search: [Google]
christ.jpg
196KB, 763x500px
>>76357977
Either a Chink or a British, most of the time.

Also, NZ and Australia are the same for me.
>>
I just think that you have played rugby
>>
>>76358755
got those cunts contained in auckland thankfully
>>
20 something year old Anglo social reject like myself.
>>
>>76358716
Oh I'm on my phone :(
>>
>>76357977
I went to this excellent kiwi restaurant, Michelin star, and had quail paired with a cross rivers Pinot. Then I had Berkshire pork with a bit of jam with this lovely nz cab. They had this lovely ahi tuna tartare with a spicy cucumber sauce. They paired this with a NZ rose. So good. And they used Maori terms to describe the opening and closing courses as if to say "this is the greeting course and this is the farewell course"
>>
>>76357977
I see you and australians as island americans on an eternal vacation. A bit jelly, desu.
>>
>>76357977
You are qualified worker waiting to move to London.
>>
I want
>>
>>76357977
you like rugby and you are triggered when people say you are way too precious about your little hakka
>>
>>76359670
Has elBulli reopened? What are the best restaurants in Catalonia as of 2017
>>
>>76357977
>what do you assume about me and my life?
nothing, it reminds me that I will never have a qt kiwi pet ;-;
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.