[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the average leftist from yout country. Rich class, 4 genders,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1498103682380.jpg (76KB, 607x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498103682380.jpg
76KB, 607x600px
Post the average leftist from yout country.

Rich class, 4 genders, a faggot, numale with scarf and beard.

He hates Brazil for being too fascist/conservative and want to be a liberal in very capitalist and meritocratic countries like Norway or Canada. He doesn't care about Cuba or North Korea. He doesn't give a shit to homicide rates or public safety, he hates the police and want to bun guns, he wants strong state, except for drugs, he wants to liberate all drugs.
>>
>>76357620
They are right about the drugs also you need a more liberal economy kill the protectionism so your industry can compete worldwide and you guys can actually sell finished products instead of the materials only

also too many retarded religious politicians

Cuba you shouldn't give a shit about it's going to move toward capitalism
worry about Venezuela

Homicide rates are like the most important issue in your country only retards don't care about safety
Police need better pay and training
Prison needs reform especially processing time and the prisons themselves
You need to build prisons maybe let foreign investors build private prisons
you have to let them work too, pay them a tad of course since slavery is illegal (25-50usd a month idk)
>>
Very rich class, 1 gender, tried being a faggot once and "didn't like it", but totally into zoophilia though

He hates France for being too jewish/liberal and want to be a communist in very shithole and anti-american countries like Venezuela or Iran. He doesn't care about UK or Germany. He doesn't give a shit to homicide rates or public safety, he loves the police and want to bun jewish lawyers, he wants strong state, except for drugs, he wants to ban all drugs
>>
>>76357620
There is no such class as a rich class. There are only two classes and around two borderline subgroups

Does this average leftist have a share in some company or maybe a small business?
>>
File: 1 mai.jpg (654KB, 990x557px) Image search: [Google]
1 mai.jpg
654KB, 990x557px
Posted wrong picture previously,

>average middle class, both young and old
>>
>>76358275
>let me tell you about your country
>>
>>76358739
My critic of the left in his country which i have been to many time Sven
>>
>>76357620
Okay, now about average local leftists.
Age group: almost any
Social status: from petite bourgeoisie and below
Views on internal affairs: desire to restore the industrial production, making country less depending on foreign goods and improving the national position on the world market. Usually, a sovietophile - likes USSR and lots of things about it (not without a reason though)- this is the reason for introducing different propositions such as censorship, state planning of economics, nationalisation of resources and production powers, widening the social services sector.
>>
>>76358529

lol
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.