[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to travel worldwide through the wilderness with nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 1485234304692.jpg (435KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485234304692.jpg
435KB, 1600x1200px
I want to travel worldwide through the wilderness with nothing but a sword and bow. I want to test the limits of my strength by using a powerful greatsword to slash through trees and other obstacles in the deep woods.
How can I do this in Europe? Should I just rent or buy a car and hide the sword in until I get to a serene area where no one will see me?Particularly Germany and Austria, I want to travel through the mountains and banish evil spirits of the dead wood with my ultra greatsword and unlock the Berserker rage within by using my strength inherited by my ancestors and visiting
my ancestral homelands on a swordsman's journey
>>
>>76333297
>deep woods
>Europe
>>
File: 6.jpg (53KB, 717x480px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
53KB, 717x480px
>>76333521
Well I'm already done traveling in North America, I've been through all three Mountain Ranges and climbed to the highest peaks with my trusty greatsword. It's time I move on and see the sights.
South America is too dangerous to travel. Even Chile and Argentina have the cartel
>>
>>76333521
There's plenty of wilderness in the Alps, for example. Obviously not as much as in the US/Canada because of higher population density.
>>
>>76333521
Scandinavia has lots of them I think, also Eastern Europe, alps and Iberia.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (13KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
13KB, 400x300px
>>76333297
>banish evil spirits of the dead wood with my ultra greatsword and unlock the Berserker rage within by using my strength inherited by my ancestors and visiting my ancestral homelands on a swordsman's journey

What in the fuck.
>>
>>76333657
>>76333657
If I just stay in the Alps will they even bug me when I cross the border? Maybe I can plan it in advance and get like 10 Visas or some shit. That's the perfect training I need before Greece. Then it's to the Caucasus Mountains to search for Prometheus' chains, prospect for precious metals and minerals, and discover what it truly means to be White by entering the spot where our race began. Then I will make my way through the highest mountains in the world in both Nepal and India, then Russia where the real battle against nature begins.
>>
>>76333767
I'm also talking about inner strength. I meditate and train daily in attempt to keep my spirit faceted, but there is only one true way polish the spirit and one's own skills, through battle.
>>
>>76334101
Is your name Maximilian von Cletusburg by any chance?
>>
I looked into doing something like this in Austria or Germany (well, camping in the woods, not the berserker-greatsword bit), but you can't free camp there. So if you do it there it would be less wild, as you'd have to find campsites/huts to stay in... or you could just free camp anyway and risk getting caught! Could be fun, and I'm sure the risk is pretty low.

In any caase, I can speak from experience, that the Austrian countryside/mountains are fantastic, very beautiful. Can always finish the day with a cold beer too, and even in Vienna you can easily get to the woods and hills with the subway... comfy. I definitely recommend Austria.

If you want a genuinely more wild experience, go to Scandinavia, as it is much more sparsely populated and you can free camp there. (See "Freedom to Roam", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_to_roam#Nordic_countries )

Careful of the ticks!
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 205x246px
>>76334674
>a) skim the roads (cheating in SFQC, but in real operations it gets shit done unless you're fearing booby traps)
>b) if you can't skim the roads then avoid the draw monster. just do it motherfucker

>The bow: Good luck supplying your arrows, and dealing with conservation police who run into your weird ass hunting out of season without a plan he has developed with the community.
>>76334741
That sounds comfy as fuck but I'd have no place or time to hide my greatsword, Europe still has a completely new direction it could go. When automation takes over, people will have time to travel and along the way people should turn castles into dungeons. Why can't you carry a sword just like the good old days?!
>>
I have heard the Carpathian mountains are great as well, quite wild for the standards of Europe (still bear, etc). Also parts of the Balkans... Slovenia I can say is very beautiful, where the Alps and Balkans meet.

Your project sounds like a lot of fun, anyway. All the best. I would gladly meet you for a hike if you come to France or me to Austria/Germany,
though meeting strangers on 4chan??? lol

When will you be in Europe, anyway?
>>
>>76334928
Lol, agreed. I don't think many Europeans would be very forgiving of carrying weapons on public transport in the current climate. TERRORISTE !

I doubt you'd get away with an 'open carry' butter knife in the UK. Though here in France, I often carry an 'opinel' to cut cheese, but I'm not in Paris.
>>
>>76335350
In about 2 years. I in school getting a comp sci degree still but I have other online stuff I do for lots of cash.
Spain is where I'm going to start traveling. I think when I get there I will have to turn a leaf spring into an executioner's greatsword and use that. I can always make a new greatsword if I have to throw it away. French is an awesome language as well, I already know German, so maybe it wouldn't be hard.
>>
>>76335483
[email protected]
>>
>>76335885
Ah, two years you say? I have no idea where I'll be in two years. Maybe in Europe, maybe back home, maybe living elsewhere. (I'm not a real Froggo, I just hijacked the flag.)

Du sprichst Deutsch? Wieso denn? Hast du Deutsche Familie, oder hast du in der Schule gelernt?

That's awesome if you can do your own smithing.
>>
>>76333297
wao so funy xD

le ebin graetsord man
>>
File: IMG_3181.jpg (310KB, 1515x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3181.jpg
310KB, 1515x1136px
>>76333297
I want to sail the seas trading with people, managing a farm, sailing the med, worshipping in my iberian holy lands, following blessed rivers and land of iberia.
>>
File: 286090015.jpg (79KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
286090015.jpg
79KB, 640x360px
>>76333297
I just want to teach history at a mediocre uni and write a couple of decent books
>>
File: 1491583689003.jpg (89KB, 958x476px) Image search: [Google]
1491583689003.jpg
89KB, 958x476px
>>76333297
Good luck not being culturally enriched by the religion of peace while in Europe, specially in Germanistan
>>
>>76338074
Soon my Iberian brothers will be notified on my landing on the holy land.
>>
File: un visiteur.jpg (26KB, 270x260px) Image search: [Google]
un visiteur.jpg
26KB, 270x260px
>>76338248
There aren't so many Muslims in the woods. And anyway, OP has a sword should he run into a rogue Saracen..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1qG9e7E9L8
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.