[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kirat Karni – Leading one's life in accordance with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: sikhs.jpg (57KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
sikhs.jpg
57KB, 621x414px
>Kirat Karni – Leading one's life in accordance with the Guru's teachings:
>Engage in an honest profession or other work or course of study.
>Promote the family way of life giving time to children in an active way so as to ensure their proper awareness of the Sikh way of life.
>To live humbly and with love in an extended family group encouraging Gurmat principles and offering moral support within this extended structure.

>Seva – Undertake free voluntary service within the community at Gurdwaras, community projects, hospitals, old peoples homes, nurseries, etc.
>At every opportunity to spend ones free time to free community work and devote at least 10% of ones wealth in time or money to support community projects.
>To positively support weaker members within the community.

>Disciplined life – The Sikh is commanded by the Gurus to lead a disciplined life and to not follow blindly rituals and superstitions which bring no spiritual or material benefit to the person or community.
>Follow the teachings of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib
>Do not eat meat that has been slaughtered in a ritualistic way (Kutha meat) and refrain from using all forms of intoxicants. Alcohol and tobacco is strictly prohibited.
>Refrain from rituals, superstitions and other anti-Sikh behavior such as gambling, etc.
>Apart from one's wife (or husband) to treat all females (or males) as daughters, sisters or mothers (sons, brothers or fathers) depending on their age.
>To practice and promote complete equality between the genders; castes; races, religions, etc.

What's your excuse for not converting to Skhism yet, /int/?
>>
I already am.
>>
>>76326170
post turban
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.