[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to travel worldwide through the wilderness with nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1485234304692.jpg (435KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485234304692.jpg
435KB, 1600x1200px
I want to travel worldwide through the wilderness with nothing but a sword and bow. I want to test the limits of my strength by using a powerful greatsword to slash through trees and other obstacles in the deep woods.
How can I do this in Europe? Particularly Germany and Austria, I want to travel through the mountains and banish evil spirits of the dead wood with my ultra greatsword and unlock the Berserker rage within by using my strength inherited by my ancestors and visiting
my ancestral homelands on a swordsman's journey
>>
Austria yes, Germany no. The latter is a dense urban shithole, Germans don't huge cities like London and New York but they're spread out a lot more leaving little space for the wilderness
>>
>>76315560
It's legal? Do I conceal carry or let the cops know what I'm going to do?
>>
>>76315535
No, they will send you to a mental hospital. Do this shit in Montana or Oregon, there is no real wilderness in Europe left.
>>
>>76315806
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k
>>
File: 96977.jpg (148KB, 850x531px) Image search: [Google]
96977.jpg
148KB, 850x531px
>>76315535
If you look for actual wilderness come to Russia lel
>>
>>76316005
I wouldn't mind but the climate requires tough training, I was thinking that would be later on in my journey. Right now I'm in America but It would be nice to travel Northern and Western Europe to make sure my spirit is faceted.
>>
>>76315625
afaik you can't carry a sword around in austria. maybe go with an axe?
>>76315560
this is also true to some degree in austria
>>
>I want to trespass large swaths of property and pointlessly vandalize whatever is left of the wilderness just so I can be a turboautist
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.