[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>searching for shitty jobs >pref, woman >pref, woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 132421423253.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
132421423253.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>searching for shitty jobs
>pref, woman
>pref, woman
>pref. woman
>pref. woman
NOW SAY AGAIN HOW BEING WOMYN ISN'T LIVING ON EASY MODE
>>
>>76289197
fuck woman and fuck white people

if you ask me betas were always cunt enablers
>>
>>76289197
I don't think anyone seriously believes women haven't always have it fucking easy compared to men.
>>
>>76289197
It's called male privilege.
>>
File: 3233.jpg (231KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
3233.jpg
231KB, 1000x560px
>>76289424
This
>>
>>76289363
well in pre-modern time life was harder for them, they never worked because it was not really possible if they had many kids

it would be perfect if they just gtfoed back to the kitchen
>>
File: 1497884711542.jpg (36KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1497884711542.jpg
36KB, 400x396px
>cousin
>hot as fuck 20yo piece of pussy, ass and tits, with a beautiful smile and hair
>"teehee I don't know how these people can't find jewbs XD"

FUCKING ROASTIE GODDAMIT
>>
>>76289482
>well in pre-modern time life was harder for them
Still vastly easier than the males had at the time, which is the point. Historically the murder rate for males was extremely high in the past. Modernity basically acts as a safety net because we have evolved to naturally protect women with our lives, fighting for the death to gain access to pussy, etc.
In "pre-modern" times, all a women needed to do was spread her legs and cook and clean. Most men died young and throughout human history, far, far more women than men have spread their genes. This should tell you about how easy the female has it in human societies.

>it would be perfect if they just gtfoed back to the kitchen
No it wouldn't, you braindead tradcon. Your pathetic little traditionalist dream forced men to be even more of a slave to the pussy than we have it today. With women having the choice to enter society more similar to how a man has to, it in turn allows men to have greater lifestyle flexibility.
In the tradcon wet dream society women have it even easier than they do now AND men have it even harder than they do now.
You want a certain lifestyle, fucking do it yourself instead of cowardly and selfishly wanting to drag off of humanity into it. There is a reason why tradcon scum share so much overlap with religious scum. All of which are the worst possible thing for an individual man who wants to go his own way and step of the fucking plantation.

Traditionalists are the enemies of personal freedom of the individual man.
>>
>>76289197
Come to America, friend. We have jobs aplenty.
>>
>>76289787
>>76289787
do you fug your cousin?
>>
>>76289787
post pic
>>
>>76289867
no but i've seen her naked
>>
>>76289197
>pref. woman
kek, is that not illegal there? it would be here
>>
File: lmao.png (93KB, 655x173px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
93KB, 655x173px
>>76290374
it is not, but should, shouldn't it?
>>
>>76289197
>searching for well paid jobs
>pref, man
>pref, man
>pref, man
>pref, man
it obviously doesn't say it like that though, it says things like "has more than 5 years experience in a single role", "won't randomly quit for a year then expect to come back" and "doesn't bitch about his colleagues"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.