[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come society is ok with women being with minorities but if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1497640701613.jpg (34KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
1497640701613.jpg
34KB, 536x536px
how come society is ok with women being with minorities but if a white man wants a thai wife he's seen as an autist
>>
>>76282687
because thais are literally whores
>>
>he actually believes this is the case
>"help we are being oppressed ;_;"
No
>>
>>76282687
I don't know but I got the same reaction when I started dating a Russian grill. There seems to be a perception that the only reason a woman would want to sleep with an American man is for the green card.

Probably didn't help that half my family is Polish, hates Russians, and watches too much Jewish CNN.
>>
>>76282993
This
>>
>>76282993
They even made a movie about it, with scandishits in it, Teddy Bear or something
>>76282687
Women are generally accepted as whores in every culture, men have responsibility of choosing a proper mate who will continue his family's cultures and traditions. At least this is the tradition almost every where
>>
>>76283090
If they made a movie surely it is accepted
>>
>>76283090
Also when spain colonized the americas it was the men and not the women who mixed
>>
Because they had a choice and you did not.
>>
It's not the race mixing that people dislike, it's the mail order bride aspect that people oppose.
>>
>>76283470
>>76283435

the point is, in these matters you can hardly come to a rational conclusion. my personal belief is that, if someone wants to marry outside their race, let them, but try not to have second thoughts about it. you have to either go all in or not at all when it comes to marriage
>>
>>76283090
>>76283435
oh fugg the short is great, didnt know they made it into a full feature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
>>
>>76283470
>Also when spain colonized the americas it was the men and not the women who mixed
Rape doesn't count Jesus
>>76283867
>not available in your country
Reee
>>
>caring about society

i tip my fedora to you good lord
>>
>>76282687
>thai girls
Be honest anon, you want a trap
>>
>>76282687
>how come society is ok
if you are not how can society be
>>
>>76282687
>society is ok with women being with minorities
Is it?
>>
i just wanna find my significant other regardless of ethnicity or sex
>>
>>76287446
>4chan represents society
>>
>>76282687
>if a white man wants an Asian he's seen as an autist
ftfy
>>
>>76287512
pretty sure he does, both are social taboos and does not have acceptance anywhere
>>
File: 1493479573493.jpg (83KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493479573493.jpg
83KB, 720x960px
>>76282687
>wh*tey still exists
How can wh*tey even compete?
>>
>>76287557
>social taboos
Not really. I guess a bit moreso for women but even then a lot of people here don't give a shit.
>>
>>76287585
There's nothing wrong with adoption
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.