[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there good looking full abos and good looking full native

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 3nxjx.png (208KB, 720x397px) Image search: [Google]
3nxjx.png
208KB, 720x397px
Are there good looking full abos and good looking full native american males? Not mixed.
>>
>>76280123
"Good looking" is subjective.

Fuck off you weeaboo cunt, do something useful with your life.
>>
No. I live near many reserves and see natives all the time and 95% of them are ugly as fuck and the 5% that are decent are half European
>>
>>76280123

>good looking full native american males

Nope. About 10% of full native amazonian women are decent, but males are depressing, no exceptions.
>>
>>76280123
not by European standards, no
>>
File: tumblr_n7uc8lyFHm1tel3mvo1_1280.jpg (316KB, 1280x916px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7uc8lyFHm1tel3mvo1_1280.jpg
316KB, 1280x916px
Native americans pre AD had it right
>>
>>76280511

They have decent beards and look manly desu. Injuns look like old women everytime.
>>
>>76280511

Noce beards desu. Are they part Caucasian?
>>
It's interesting because despite many claims that beauty is entirely subjective, there is an objective measure.

No matter what the culture, female attractiveness can be measured by how youthful (pedomorphic or neotenous) the shape of the skull is.

Neotenous features include small to non-existent brow ridges, raised cheekbones, small, flat noses, round heads and large eyes.

Because the different races have different skull structures, you can rank the attractiveness of the races.

Anthropologists came to the conclusion that the Australoids of australia have the least neotenous skulls out of all the races. Mainly because of the large brow ridges. So it can be said that that race has the lowest female attractiveness. They also concluded that east asian have the most neotenous skulls. It could be said that asian females are the most attractive.

Native americans also have highly neotenous skulls. This could make their males seem unmasculine and unimpressive.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Physical_attractiveness
>>
>>76282055

Interesting.
>>
>>76281760
No, Abos are pretty hairy, they're related to southern Indians Dravidian
>>
>>76280511
H-hot
>>
>>76280123
I don't know about Abos, but native Americans can most certainly be good looking. It's not even that rare.
>>
>>76286962
>can't grow a beard
>man
>>
>>76287466
Beards are for numale hipsters nowadays. Clean shaven or 5 o'clock shadow is now the modern masculine look.
>>
>>76288271
>unable to grow a beard
>5 o'clock shadow
U wat m8
>>
>>76286962
Neither of the two people in that picture are exceptional looking in any way, if they weren't wearing traditional garb you wouldn't give them a second look on the street. I grew up near a reserve in Wyoming and in general redskins are squat faced ewok looking mother fuckers. The women can start out cute-ish but evolve into ewoks overnight at around 23-24 (after putting on a good 50 extra lbs) and becoming diabetic.
>>
File: monzn.jpg (226KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
monzn.jpg
226KB, 624x468px
Boxer Carlos Monzón was probably the chaddiest a Native American can get.

In general, native americans who descend from farmers, are shorter and less attractive than those who descend from hunters, but there are far more who descend from farmers for obvious reasons. Farmers always outnumber hunters.

his family was mocovi, a type of guaycuru
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guaycuru_peoples
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.